Our first Disney experience as a family. Our children are 10 and 5. The Polynesian is situated opposite the Magic Kingdom which allows for amazing views of the incredible nightly fireworks display.
We stayed in the Tokelau lodge in a family room that easily accommodated 4 of us. Room was of a high standard with a good bathroom, ceiling fans and A/C.
The Poly resort is fab, 2 nice pools one quiet and one livelier Volcano Pool; our 5 yr old son adored both!
Being on the monorail circuit puts the Magic Kingdom minutes away - very handy.
It's not cheap, but there were enough touches and conveniences that made a difference. We're not your typical Disney bods but I would say if you're going and you can afford it, you may as well go all in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celebrate the spirit of the South Pacific at this oasis of tropical palms, lush vegetation, koi ponds and white-sand beaches. Conveniently located on complementary Resort Monorail, enjoy moonlit nights on our torch-lined waterfront to the exotic tastes of our world-class restaurants, discover the signature tropical ambience that's made Disney's Polynesian Village Resort a favorite Disney destination since 1971. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Disney's Polynesian Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Resort Disney
- Disney Polynesian Hotel
- Polynesian Disney
- Polynesian Hotel Disney
- Orlando Polynesian Resort
- Polynesian Hotel Orlando Fl
- Disneys Polynesian Hotel
- Polynesian Resort Orlando
- Disney Polynesian Resort World
- Disneys Polynesian Resort