Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort Area
GreenLeadersSilver level
Arkansas City, Kansas
“Awesome stay”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Overall my stay at this hotel was great, the staff is on point, knowledgeable, and helpfull. The rooms are great, the shuttles, valet, the food, everything was good. The thing that I absolutely loved was that on my last day right after I checked out I was waiting for valet to get my car and the guy was a little busy so I went to the front desk to see if someone else could help because I had a flight to catch, there was Nydia the night manager that girl is serious about her job and does it very well. She took my ticket and personally brought my car up quickly, when I tried to tip her she wouldn't take it and asked me very politely to give it to the valet guy who came back while she was getting my car. I asked her why wouldn't you take it, and she repplied "Sir I dont mean to disrespect you in any type of way, I am here to provide service and these guys make money out of their tips, so please give it to him, are you happy with my service?? Is there anything else I can help you with?" She asked me. I said no thank you so she gave me the biggest smile and said" Sir you have a good day" and walked back to the front desk. A trully example of a good working person, that is what you have running your hotel at night, someone who is not only willing to help but also does it without any interest. I want people like her to work for my company, than you Nidia :)

• Stayed May 2014
Helen B, Manager at Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort Area, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Thank you for sharing the details of your experience with us. It is so refreshing to know that you were pleased with your visit and we appreciate you recognizing Nydia. Please be assured that your review will be shared with our entire team here at the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort. If your travel plans should bring you back to the Orlando area please let us know.
Voice of the Customer

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (883)
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I am a presently a customer for the next day by reservation through hotels.com. However, so far I am highly disappointed at the state of my room 3002. There wasn't any bathroom tissue, the sheets did not appear to be changed with spots of blood on them. The baseboard needed to be repaired among other things. Paying for a nice room is not a problem but choosing this particular hotel was a mistake. This experience has made a bad impression on me and I never want to book my stay at the Wyndham ever again as well as refer this hotel to anyone. I expected more of an establishment located within the Downtown Disney area!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Faye W
Helen B, Manager at Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort Area, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review while you were here. Please be assured that your comments were shared with our management team and all concerns were rectified immediately. On behalf of the entire staff here at the Wyndham please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience you may have encountered as a result. If you should need further assistance please feel free to reach out to our voice of the customer at hbivans@wyndhamlbv.com.
Curitiba, PR
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Clean, safe, comfortable. Best thing is the location. You are steps away from Downtown Disney (which means only steps away from food, shopping and entertainment, as well as transportation). Close to other attractions such as Premium Outlet. There's a car rental facility, gym, Disney Store and so much more for a great price.

Room Tip: I always got a free upgrade to a pool view on during low season.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank SchulliJr
Helen B, Manager at Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort Area, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your very nice comments and we welcome you back to stay anytime. If you should need assistance with any future travel plans please feel free to reach out to hbivans@wyndhamlbv.com.
Zurich, Switzerland
Reviewed 2 May 2014

We were there only for an overnight with kids. Got a room on the ground floor near parking lot. Old but clean. Breakfast expensive. The pool though is marvelous - big, varied and great for kids. With lots of extra costs a bit pricey - $8 valet parking, $18 resort fee, + taxes and not breakfast in the price.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Swiss_MnM
Helen B, Manager at Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort Area, responded to this review, 3 May 2014
Thank you for sharing your comments with us following your recent visit. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay for the most part. However, I'm sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced with some of our pricing. We appreciate your business and please don't hesitate to give us a call the next time you plan to travel to the Orlando area.
hbivans@wyndhamlbv.com
New York City, New York
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I ended up booking at the Wyndham for my stay during a conference held across the street at the Hilton given it was less than half the nightly rate. It isn't any one thing that makes this an average hotel in my mind, rather all those things put together. One, I was placed in a room in the B wing, which had exterior corridors. Two, the bathtub had a few strands of hair from the previous guest. Room was lackluster, with low ceilings and no actual glassware. However, there was a good sized refrigerator which I'm sure would be appreciated by disney-going families. Three, lobby bar is a joke. One bartender was friendly, if a bit slow, the other I encountered gave me a bit of a hassle when I asked for a wine glass. He said he didn't have any to spare and tried to give me a plastic cup. I convinced him to give me a cocktail glass, but only after trying to explain that I didn't really want to drink my French Rose in a plastic cup (wine was purchased from grocery store about a mile away...lobby bar only had white zinfandel). Workout room was average and equipment was perfectly functional, though no individual tv screens. Location was very convenient to downtown disney, if that's what you're in the area for.

This hotel would be perfectly adequate for a family wishing to have a reasonably priced vacation to disney, but I would not recommend for business travelers.

Room Tip: Try to get a room in the main tower so you don't have to deal with noise associated with exterio...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank MichelleN0023
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate both positive and negative comments as it helps us to provide the best possible experience for our very valuable guests. I'm sorry for any inconvenience you may have encountered while you were here. We appreciate your business and we welcome you back to stay again.
hbivans@wyndhamlbv.com