“Great Staff, OK Facility”

Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort Area
Ranked #161 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 3 July 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Helen B, Manager at Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Write a ReviewReviews (6,177)

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I arrived before check in and the hotel was nice enough to hold our bags so we could go out and enjoy the parks. The restaurant in the hotel was not good. They serve an expensive breakfast buffet especially when the characters are there whether you want to see them or not. The buffet food was cold and rubbery. The rooms are small and a bit outdated but clean. We had trouble we the maid cleaning our room before we came back to dress for dinner a few nights. They cleaning our room around 4pm a few days which was an inconvenience. I think the cleaning staff was overwhelmed because one day they forgot to leave fresh towels and the other days all they did was make up the beds and leave fresh towels but did not wipe off the sink, shower, etc. Pool area was nice, complimentary towels. One day I received a note on my door and then someone came to the room saying there was a problem with my credit card. Then I stand in line at the front desk for 10 minutes only to be told there was really no problem at all. The rooms me and many of my coworkers stayed in did not have cell service. It was very much an inconvenience as we were there on business. Overall the stay was decent.

1  Thank Rebecca B

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent visit. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced while you were here. I can assure you that the details of your stay will be shared with our management team and all concerns will be addressed. If you should need further assistance please feel free to reach out to our voice of the customer at hbivans@wyndhamlbv.com.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

1  Thank Erika P
Helen B, Manager at Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Reviewed 2 July 2014

We arrived at the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista on 6/21 around 10:00 pm. There was a poker tournament in progress which meant the parking lot was full. Our option was to drive around the parking lot until someone left or Valet park. Very frustrating for a paying hotel guest, as I do not hand my vehicle keys over to anyone. I realize these tournaments are great for the hotel, however the parking issue needs to be addressed. Our room was in the tower which has great views. It was on the small side, as was the bathroom. Otherwise the hotel was clean and appeared well kept. It is close to Downtown Disney and the free bus to the parks was great.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed with our all valet parking services. Please accept our sincere apologies. I can assure you that your comments will be shared with our management team and all concerns will be addressed. If you should decide to provide us with another opportunity to serve you please let us know.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Helen B, Manager at Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Helen B, Manager at Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Reviewed 30 June 2014

First of all, I stayed here for a seminar so I didn't get to appreciate the close proximity to all the sights. However, I have to say that I was very disappointed when I got to my room. The carpet was not well cleaned, there was detritus from a previous guest. The beds were small and kinda squeaky. The bathroom was dated and had mold and missing pieces of grout.

In addition, the lobby bar was incredibly small and service was slow. However, I did appreciate the 24 hour mini mart in the hotel where I could buy (overpriced) water and snacks whenever I needed.

The internet service that was included in the "resort charge" was of limited quality but the $8 upgraded wifi was excellent.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent visit. I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your stay. Please accept our sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations and for letting you down. I can assure you that your review will be shared with the appropriate department managers and all concerns will be addressed. If you should decide to provide us with another opportunity to serve you please feel free to reach out to hbivans@wyndhamlbv.com for assistance.