“Christmas In Florida 2016”
other travellers have booked this property
Pool Area Kitchen
Kitchen
Dining Area
Outside
Outside
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Leslie L
Oxon Hill, MD, United States
“Christmas In Florida 2016”
Reviewed 4 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

1525 Serenity was an awesome home away from home for the 2016 Christmas holiday. My family and I stayed here for 7 days and the worst part was having to leave and go back home to reality. This was my second time using Orlando Holiday Rental Homes and again it surpassed all I could have imagined. The picture online do not do this lovely home justice. If you're debating whether to book, JUST DO IT, YOU'LL THANK ME LATER"!!! The development was awesome, and it was great to drive in, seeing everyone's Christmas lights and decorations each night. The grounds were well kept, and not one thing out of place. The location was right off Hwy 192, which is a main corridor in Florida allowing quick, easy access to Orlando/Kissimmee attractions. A Walmart was right down the street, which was perfect for grocery runs. There was plenty of food and shopping nearby. The only thins I disliked about this home was the lack of a sop dish/holder in the showers. Very minor, and definitely not a deal breaker. I'm already looking to book again with Orlando Holiday Rental Homes for a 2017 family vacation. The owner, Sue, was very helpful, DAY and NIGHT; and was only a text or phone call away. She made sure my transaction was smooth, and that I understood all the charges and options available. Again, my family and I enjoyed our stay at 1525 Serenity and we will definitely be back soon!!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing