Best Western Orlando Gateway Hotel
US$424
US$386
US$176
US$152
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
US$103
US$90
US$478
US$449
US$418
US$321
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$208
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$65
Cancelon
US$89
TripAdvisor
3,039 results
All reviewsuniversal studiosbest westernsinternational drivebasketball courtfree shuttlebreakfast buffetfridge and microwavepool areabooked this hotelbusiness centernice poolbeds were comfortableshuttle servicetheme parkupon checkcalled the front desksea world
Reviewed 14 November 2013

As soon as we stepped up to the guest services registration desk, we were greeted kindly by Tanya. Tanya went above and beyond for us and assisted us with our additional requests. She even provided us with her personal email address to get some documents printed out while the printer was down, on top of the other kind things she did for us that weren't necessary. She is a gem to the hotel and top notch customer service which is hard to come by nowadays.

The room was GREAT. It was clean, obviously renovated, and the amenities were also great. Free parking and Wireless Internet is a PLUS as well (and usually costly at other hotels). The room had a microwave and refrigerator which is also something missed in many hotels.

We were very happy with our stay and would definitely not mind staying there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shygeekgrrrl
Bill J, General Manager at Best Western Orlando Gateway Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

Thank you for your review of our hotel during your recent stay with us and I will make sure that Tanya is aware of her positive impact with you and other guests that visit our property. We look forward to seeing you in the near future!

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Had a very nice time ,, staff was very friendly & helpful.. Pool area was very nice , though we did not use it because of overcast weather .. There was 2 hot tubs , which I thought was a great idea..Rooms were very clean & comfortable for 2 people.. Two vanities in room was a plus since I shared the room with a friend..

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you liked the facilities (the hot tubs are a great amenity). Besides our great customer service, one of the great things about our rooms is the double vanities in each room. I have received many compliments over the past 16 years with regard to the double vanities that are very beneficial for families.

Once again, thank you for your comments and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Reviewed 12 November 2013

I'm honestly shocked at the good reviews here. Sure, the price is great. I got a $50 rate through Priceline...but that would only be great if you could actually stand to sleep there.

I honestly did not expect much at that price point but what I didn't expect was the overpowering smell of mold. They moved my room twice (both on the 2nd floor) and both were horrible. I'm truly not a snobby traveler but it was awful. Within 15 minutes I had the worst headache, runny nose, and sneezing a ton.

The hotel itself was clean enough. It's old and needs a little updating but it was honestly fine for the price, minus the mold.

The best part about this hotel was the staff. They really did their best to accommodate me but what they need to do is treat their mold issue.
Do not stay here ever. There are 322 other hotels in Orlando to choose from.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank NoleGirl0923

Thank you for taking the time to review out hotel. I do read each and every review and am disappointed that you did not enjoy your stay with us. It is our goal to provide clean, comfortable and affordable accommodations to all of our guests and I am sorry we fell short of that goal during your recent stay with us.

I do appreciate that you took the time to compliment the staff and the cleanliness of the hotel. I will make sure that our staff reviews your comments and makes the necessary corrections to alleviate any issue you had.

I do hope that the next time you are in Orlando that you will give us another shot at providing you with great accommodations right in the heart of everything you want to do in Orlando.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Stayed here for just one night, between arriving very late in Orlando and travelling on the next day to Tampa.
Room was a very good size with two large beds, everything seemed clean enough.
Breakfast was a little disappointing with a limited selection on offer.
Staff we met very friendly and helpful.

We were not here long enough to give a proper review.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I know you had a short visit but we do appreciate all of our customers and I was glad to hear the you found everything you needed in your accommodations.

We have a very large American Buffet Breakfast with hot items to include bacon, sausage, pancakes, French toast, eggs , grits along with biscuits and gravy as well as fresh fruits, yogurt's, pastries and cereals. In addition, we have a waffle station and omelet station on the buffet line. Please let me know what items you would like to see on the buffet and I would be happy to pass that information on to our F&B Director.

Again, thank you for your review and we hope that when you are passing through Orlando in the future we will visit us again.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

lots of entertainment places were in walking distance so you save money on parking fees and gas. The hotel staff was very helpful & friendly. Really enjoyed our stay there, felt safe & sound. Would recommend this hotel to anyone, in fact we will be staying there again in a few months.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and we appreciate your kind comments. We look forward to seeing you again in a couple of months!