Like nearly all the hotels at the top end of i drive, this one looks a bit dull. The decor is brown and beige: very uninspiring on arrival. BUT, its got everything you will need, fridge and microwave, iron, tv with loads of channels, good air con and a safe in every room. They also have a 24hr shop in the lobby, hotel staff are very nice and the cleaners are great. I have to say I was a bit concerned when, upon our arrival, I saw the plaque on the wall of the main entrance "No Soliciting Allowed" But I needn't have been, this is a quiet family hotel.
The views from the hotel are uninspiring, but i drive looks fairly awful from any angle.
Location is good, have your breakfast at the Ponderosa over the road, its better than the hotel, and the same price.
Dont get a room by the laundry rooms on floors 3, 5 and 7 as the tumble dryer is very noisy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Rosen Inn, an affordable hotel conveniently located in the heart of world-famous entertainment and shopping in Orlando. Stay with us and experience the resort atmosphere and quality that is the standard of the Rosen Hotel & Resorts family of properties. This Rosen Inn hotel closest to Universal Orlando(R) Resort and near Wet n' Wild(R) Orlando offers more than convenience in location. It also offers comfort, security, and its own set of luxuries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Agoda and Hotelopia so you can book your Rosen Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosen Hotel Orlando
- Rodeway International Inn
- Rodeway Inn Orlando
- Rodeway Inn International Orlando Fl
- Orlando Rodeway Inn
- Rosen Inn Orlando, Florida