“a Quality Stay!!”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #172 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 24 July 2014

extremely and helpful staff. young man at the front was courteous and friendly. wish i remembered his name. we arrived at the hotel earlier than expected and he found something available for me so we wouldnt stay at the lobby for hours waiting to check in. rooms were clean and smelled nice. everyting worked and looked just like in the pictures. housekeeping was great. beds were soft and clean. breakfast was a letdown (no eggs no sausage or bacon) but hey it was free so no complaints really. they did have fresh selfmake waffles. hotel was only half a mile from the parks and they have plenty of parking space. no exra hiden fees or suprise fees at checkout. so that was a plus too. overall great experience. had a great time in Orlando with my family. Thank you Quality Inn and Suites at Windhover dr.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Giovanny G, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

We are glad to hear from you about your great staying at our newly renovated hotel. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input about the room condition and the cleanliness, will helps us with the hotel improvement and our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I made the reservation to stay at this hotel to use my points, only 8,000 per night, we stayed two night. This place is amazing, it just smells so clean and sweet when you walk in. The staff are super friendly, welcoming us each time we come in the door. In the morning, the same way, "good morning", with a big huge smile. The room is super clean, it is a recently renovated hotel. Everything is clean, fresh, and pretty. Even the breakfast in the morning is so nice, something to get us going, but super nice, coffee, bagels, cereal, they even have boiled eggs. Also, they have FREE Wifi and FREE shuttle to the parks, which is a super convenience. We had out own car, so we did not get to use these additional services, and we usually got to the hotel super late, not with time enough to use the internet. I would definetly stay at this hotel again, and again. This is a GEM. Thank you to all the staff for being so helpful and friendly. Oh, and I forgot, WHAT A VIEW IN MY WINDOW! I will post picture of the view.

Room Tip: We got the room that is in the back of the hotel, it was just such a beautiful view, on the first fl...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank becky33173

We are so happy to hear about your great staying at our newly renovated hotel. I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.
Also, Thank so much for the nice comments in regards to the pleasant smell of the hotel and your loyalty with our brand.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Driving home from a month in Florida, stayed here for FREE using my points. Only 8000 points got me a free night. Arrived late, left at 6am so didn't swim or use amenities. Did grab breakfast on the way out. It was good.. normal hotel breakfast buffet fare but most important... FREE. Ate dinner at IHOP next door. Did not have to take the car out in the Universal Studios crazy traffic. Got a free gift bag when I checked in with bottled water, chips and cookies I believe. I think this is because I belong to the loyalty program and stay quite a bit. Room was clean, comfortable, exec chair and workstation. Flat panel TV. FRIENDLY front desk staff.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

We appreciate all you input about our location and we want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive are always welcome. Your feedback about our newly renovated hotel and the breakfast, will helps us with our improvement and continuing efforts to provide exceptional experience to everyone. We look forward to a more positive association with you in the future.
Thanking You,

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Don't let driving through a shopping center deter you. Based on the surroundings I was a little concerned about what the accommodations would be like but I was very pleasantly surprised. The premises was well lit the entry was bright, clean and very nicely laid out. I arrived late at night and the desk staff was as friendly and helpful as day shift. The room was clean and comfortable...maybe a little dated but still very nice. As for the staff, they were ALL excellent. Unfortunately I only have two names in particular to mention, Giovanny at the front desk and Alex in housekeeping but EVERY employee that I encountered had a smile and greeting for me and when I needed extra towel or had a question, EVERYONE was very helpful. I will visit this establishment again. It is not extravagant or ritzy but sometimes it's the little things that make a difference!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Mary Kay C
Giovanny G, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Thank you so much for the high score you gave us plus the nice survey you left for our recently renovated hotel and the services.We are so excited that we exceed your expectation. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team.

We hope to see you again soon!

Quality Inn & Suites Universal Studios

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Booked through Orbitz for a 2 night stay. Hotel is a little older, but clean. Cab ride for 3 to Universal was $6. Any issues were tended to immediately. Breakfast had sausage gravy in addition to waffles. Quiet area. Overall good stay for the money!

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Maliboozinit
Giovanny G, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Every feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input about our recently renovated hotel and the breakfast, will helps us with the hotel improvement and our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.
Once again, Thank you and we look forward seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I went on business and pleasure. After a smooth check in and unpack in my room, I went to the front desk and asked Joseph and Leeds where to go for dinner. Joseph recommended a restaurant that picked me up and brought me back free of charge. The Hotel was awesome, very clean, employees went above and beyond and made it a friendly hotel.

Room Tip: room 108 was excellent,
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Patten T
Giovanny G, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

We are glad to hear from you about your great staying at our aweson hotel and I have shared your comments with my friendly staff, they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Very comfortable and clean, simple breakfast but will keep you going. I would walk home from the park as the bus didn't turn up the one night we didn't want to walk back. Nothing for kids & small pool

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Hella C
Giovanny G, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

We appreciate all you input about our location and we want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive are always welcome. Your feedback about our newly renovated rooms, our comfortable and clean rooms, as well as the shuttle input, will helps us with our improvement and continuing efforts to provide exceptional experience to everyone.

We look forward to a more positive association with you in the future.
Thanking You,