Stayed here (for 3 hours) as part of a Cruise package. The bathroom was dirty, the floors not vacuumed and I woke up after only an hour to find bed bugs had been biting my arms and legs. I left immediately and left my contact info with the manager. I also called the next day and the next and left messages for him to contact me but he never did.
As others have written, I was also put here as part of a "time share scam" to show you what terrible conditions you can stay in if you don't buy the timeshare from RCI/Vacation villiage. They were going to send us on the cruise but I was on anti-biotics and bendryl for the remainder of the week due to the reaction from the bed bug bites. I was too afraid of being stuck on a boat in equally nasty conditions DO NOT STAY HERE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Downtown Orlando is centrally located between the downtown Orlando financial district, the Orlando Citrus Bowl and Universal Studios Orlando. The hotel is at the intersection of I-4 and John Young Parkway in Orlando, FL providing quick access to all areas of Orlando, FL. Ramada features Standard Double Bed rooms, Deluxe King Bed rooms. The property is under new ownership and is preparing to undergo a full renovation. AT this time the bar and full service restaurant is closed at this time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Orlando Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Orlando Resort East Universal Studios
- Ramada Universal Studios
- Ramada Plaza Resort Universal Studios
- Ramada Orlando Downtown Florida
- Orlando Ramada