“StaySky Orlando”

StaySky Suites I-Drive Orlando
Ranked #132 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Stayed 4 days with my family. Hotel met our needs. Room was a Suite with 2 queen beds. Room was comfortable but could have used a little more attention from Maintenance dept. Hot breakfast was average. Front desk staff was responsive and friendly. Close to attractions And International drive

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mairead N, Guest Relations Manager at StaySky Suites I-Drive Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We will relay your comments to the management team for immediate review. We hope to see you again soon so you can enjoy our proximity to the attractions and International Drive.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

hotel need improvement in cleanliness staff were friendly. It was near the actiovities, made it ieasy to drive around.The refrig and utensils were clean The room spacious. If they do better job of clean carpet and sofas& bankets will b better

y

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and our close proximity to the Orlando attractions. We apologize for your dissatisfaction with the cleanliness of the room, we will pass along your comments to the management team for review. We hope to see you again soon to show you better hospitality.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I am a working mother who supports 2 children and wanted to have a vacation away from New York. My priorities were to visit parks, in reality we were only going to be spending few time in the hotel. Overall the hotel was worth what you pay for. Perfect location from all the good parks such as Universal Studios and Disney World. The free shuttle bus was great although it took some time to arrive and return from parks. Staff was friendly and helpful from breakfast to cleanup to the lobby. During our stay at night there was an accident in our room and the staff took responsibility of the situation and moved us to a better room in about 5 minutes (one with extra bed :)) Complimentary breakfast satisfied hunger although not many options. When we returned from a tired days worth of parks we came back to a flawlessly cleaned room (no stolen or violated items). Other then this the whole community was generous and welcoming. I would recommend you visit this hotel if your looking to go to parks or even if you just want to relax.

Room Tip: Beds fit 2 people, couch fits 1.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

We are so happy to hear you and your children enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon on your next vacation to Orlando.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

this hotel was good for the price i choice this one for the location near by ever ting universal studios , disney etc,, so exelent choice for me,,, also they conect me white Tour company ,and take tuor to MIAMI AND WAS EXELENT ,, tk

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon on your next visit to Orlando.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

We stayed in a two bedroom suite (My 3 teenagers, my wife and me). There was plenty of room. The kitchen was well stocked with utensils, pots, pans, etc. The staff was very friendly. The Wifi was very stable and fast. The breakfast was fine. The only downside is that the accommodations are a little date. You get good value for the money. Would stay again if in the region.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon on your next visit to Orlando.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Very friendly staff, conveniently located, and affordable. I stayed with my wife and three children. The complimentary breakfast was good for the children. It needs better options for the children because with three kids they need to have fun and be entretained

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon in the near future.

Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

I would never let anyone I know stay at this hotel. I'll start this review from the top:
Check in- got there around 7. No wait. Pretty easy.
Room- we had a one bedroom with sleeper sofa. Extremely dated. Tv's were new, but everything else is dingy and old. There was a dirty pair of boxers left on the floor of the closet. Water pressure in the shower was bad. It had a kitchen with stove and full kitchen, but I've stayed in places on I-Drive with everything updated for less than $10 more per night.
Elevator- Slower than molasses. Compounded by the fact that there is no A/C so it feels like a sauna. Same with all the hallways. Zero air conditioning in common areas.
Breakfast- smelled iffy, but tasted like crap. I wouldn't feed it to an animal.
Amenities- Didn't use the pool. Looked like a decent size. There is also a basketball court.
Location- Depending on your itinerary, it could be good. It was perfect for what we were doing, that's why we chose to stay. I would've driven the extra 5 minutes if I knew how bad it was.

I've stayed in 4 hotels in Orlando since January, and all others met or exceeded my expectations. All rooms were of similar price. Probably every hotel on I-Drive is 5x better than this place. You have been warned.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank jacks4118

We are sorry to hear you were disappointed with your stay. We are passing along your comments to the management team for immediate review. We have high standards for the cleanliness of our rooms, and apologize for your experience. We hope to see you again soon to provide better hospitality.