“GREAT HOTEL”

Hampton Inn Closest to Universal Orlando
Ranked #52 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 20 May 2014

This is the 3rd time I have stayed at this hotel, the rooms smell fresh, great beds very comfortable, friendly staff I like the breakfast lady with her basket of mints wishing you a nice day adding that extra touch. Location is good also.I was 10 minutes from my trade show and Universal.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Irna R
Write a ReviewReviews (1,101)

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Very clean, well located hotel close to Universal Studios. Staff is extremely friendly, polite and helpfull. The complimentary breakfast was very good, had many selections and there was pleant of food to go around. Room was clean, nicely decorated and quiet. Our three day/night stay was very pleasant, and we dould stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stephen B
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I wish I could say that I stayed there because I was going to Universal Studios, but that wasn't the case. However, if I had gone to Universal Studios, this hotel would have been very convenient! It was even walking distance, albeit, about a mile or so. The hotel was clean and comfortable and that is what is most important when I travel for business. Pleasure visits require a bit more to make me satisfied.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The Hampton Hotels are always quiet. This one in Orlando was very quiet and the room was comfortable. It was peaceful living there in Orlando Florida. I actually looked forward to going back there each day, just like going back home! We have stayed in the Hampton Inn more than any other hotel when we travel out of town.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2014

- room is average - breakfast is better than average - bed is not good - internet connection is a problem - service is good - good location I would put additional sheets on the bed. The rooms are moist and carpet is dirty.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Vivek N
Reviewed 2 May 2014

This was our second experience with a Hampton Inn hotel. And it was great. I will also look for a Hampton Inn in my next trips. The hotel have a good breakfast. The staff is also very nice and friendly. They are always willing to help the guests.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2014

This hotel was OK. The common areas were fine, but someone must have dropped their room service salad outside their door in the room next to us and it was left there for a DAY before it was cleaned up. Our bathroom door was so scratched & damaged it was obviously the original door from whenever the hotel was built which gave me an overall grossed out feeling. It made me wonder how old everything else was. Our last Hampton Inn experience was amazing, so I guess I had high hopes. The breakfast was MOBBED because a band group was there and by the time I was able to sit down and eat my complementary breakfast, it was all cold. On the plus side, it was very close to Universal Studios and I love that they wash the comforters between every guest.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Pavla H, Manager at Hampton Inn Closest to Universal Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Thank you for sharing this quick feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your honest input and will keep your comments in mind as we constantly look for new ways to improve our guests' experience. We hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in town and let us know how we are doing.

Pavla Hojna, Assistant General Manager