La Quinta Inn & Suites Orlando UCF
US$386
US$176
US$151
Orbitz.com
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
US$103
US$90
US$478
US$449
US$418
US$321
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$213
  • Restaurant
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$65
Cancelon
US$89
TripAdvisor
All reviewsresearch parka pet friendly hotelcentral floridahard boiled eggsmake your own wafflesthe breakfast arearooms are cleanyogurtgreat place to stayfree breakfastbed was comfortablestay there againfridge and microwavecalled the front deskcoffee makerpetslq
Reviewed 25 June 2014

This hotel is very well located. Great and friendly staff. Even if you dont have a reservation they treat you very well in the front desk and help you with all your needs. I will come back again to this location for sure.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
A La Quinta traveler
West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed 13 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I really enjoyed staying at La Quinta because the location was perfect and the rooms were very clean! The staff was very helpful and the breakfast was always very good. I had to change rooms because I ended up staying longer than I planned and the hotel was full which I completely understood. I realized I had left something valuable in the other room and I told the staff right away and even though there was already someone in that room they helped get it back to me the same day! I was so relieved since it was something very important to me and they took the initiative to get it back.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Tatiana M
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I made reservations for 6 rooms over 3 months in advance. They were held for us without a credit card. Each room had different requirements (double, king, discounts). Every room was absolutely correct, no issues at all. They even managed to keep most of us close to each other. Great experience. Hotel was clean, updated, good bed. Pool and jacuzzi were clean and inviting. Hotel staff was friendly even when we were too loud one of the nights. The only improvement I would suggest is updating the breakfast in the morning to include bacon or sausage. We chose not to eat there. All in all, we would book there again. Location was close to our event and away from the bad Orlando traffic.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank dkexperience27
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

It's located on main Orlando street area.. Nice and comfortable place to stay.. In u.s you will not find many staff to help you even in 5 star hotels.. Still what they have in staff was OK. I have stay their for five night and bf was included in my package but their was no juice in bf.. They charge for the juice. The room were readable good in size.. Swimming pool was good.. Not bad place to stay

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family