I was in Orlando on business, not pleasure. I needed to be in Winter Park, so the location was fine ... about a 20 minute drive. The hotel was a typical Courtyard but the lobby was newly refurbished. Staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The fitness room has a treadmill, an elliptical trainer and free weights. The pool is typically small. Room had a large desk, 37 inch flat panel TV and comfortable bed. Best of all, a good shower. I'd be happy to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard by Marriott Orlando East/UCF Area is one of Marriott's premier East Orlando locations. The new state of the art lobby at Courtyard Orlando East provides greater flexibility and choices for our guests. This East Orlando hotel features our new lobby with inviting, flexible spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi throughout and easy access to the latest news, weather, and airport conditions via our GOBoard. The highlight of our new lobby experience is the Bistro-Eat. Drink. Connect. which provides guests with healthy food and beverage offerings in the morning and evening dinner service with cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Courtyard Orlando East/UCF Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Orlando East / Ucf Hotel Orlando
- Orlando Courtyard
- Orlando Marriott
- Courtyard Orlando East/UCF Area Florida