Courtyard Orlando East/UCF Area
US$266
US$107
US$91
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$105
US$526
US$449
US$531
US$428
Agoda.com
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$213
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskstandard courtyardoff campuscourtyard by marriottroom was cleandriving distancebasic amenitiesstaff went out of their waydefinitely stay at this hotel againroom typelounge areachoose this hotelpleasant staythird floorcommon areasconvenient locationstarbucks
Reviewed 12 November 2011

We have stayed in this hotel three times in the past 3 months. The hotel is under a BIG lobby renovation and their idea of decoration is graffiti on the sheetrock and hallway check in They have a special rate BUT if you do not book with it you will not get it so be careful. You should pay 79 dollars a night but last week I booked using AAA and payed approximately 20 dollars more. (I usually book my own rooms on the Marriott web site). I accidentally found the lower rate this week and returned for a night. The first time we visited we were upgraded to a suite- it was OK but dated (the lobby was not under renovation then). The second time the room was nice (but we overpaid 20 dollars) and did not know about the renovation beforehand. The third time I had found the lower rate--the room was cramped- it was an adjoining room to a suite and I felt as if we were in an interior room on a cruise. My husband agreed and said it was the smallest room we have EVER been in. The restaurant is closed as is the exercise area. The hotel does offer a continental breakfast in a small living room type area. On visit two we were offered 300 extra Marriott points for the renovation. When I asked on visit three the gal stated "You only get those once and you were given those on your last visit". This WAS the reason we returned to them and were putting up with the renovation.??? They also have special gift bags with waters and a candy in them but we were only given one on our very first visit. (We are Marriott Gold Members). The internet did not work At ALL, neither our laptop connected to Courtyard or IBAHN. It did not work on the 4th floor or in the lobby area. I was told to try various ways by the front desk. Their standup computer available to customers did not work either. They kept rebooting it. It was very frustrating. My husband believes they should have shut the hotel down for such a big lobby renovation. I do not think that they want repeat customers. We left our room early and went over to the Residence INN and booked a room for our second night.

Room Tip: Room near elevator on our second trip was nicer-- do not take a connecting room
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank irishtammy
Reviewed 1 November 2011

This facility is undergoing a major renovation so didn't have a lobby or restaurant and that was not disclosed at booking. Overall, it was a nice room but you could see right through the towells and the in-room coffee maker was broken. Probably would give it another try after the construction is finished as it is a great location near UCF.

Room Tip: Call ahead to see if the renovation is completed. Just started in Late October 2011.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank jmackin363
Reviewed 25 September 2011

My husband and I needed a place to stay for Family Weekend 9/10/11 at UCF where our son is a freshman. There was a Holiday Inn and this Courtyard very close. The Holiday Inn was full, so I booked the Courtyard and I am glad I did! The room was very clean and comfortable and even though our room was close to the elevator, it was very quiet. We had breakfast there; it was your typical hotel fare with waffles, eggs, bacon, breads and pastries, yogurts and fruits, etc. The waitress notieced that I only had cereal and coffee so she only charged us for one breakfast instead of two. I thought that was very nice! The price was a little bit more than the Holiday Inn, but it was worth it.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank sflanative62
Reviewed 1 September 2011

Stayed here on a visit to UCF and could not be more pleased. The location is about as close as you can stay to the University and I was really impressed with how clean the hotel was, especially considering the amount of traffic that it must get.

The breakfast was very good as well.

Typical Courtyard quality.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank davechri
Reviewed 16 August 2011

This stay was due to bad planning and it being the last resort at 2:30am. Sure, the bed was REALLY comfy and I did have a TV in the room...but thats the only advantages I can see over a hostel which costs 1/8th of the price! Even worse, I had to check out by 12 midday I think so I was paying $16.70 an hour! I got in, I slept, showered and left and that cost me $167! Such a waste of money! I know I'm young (24) and some people have to have the high quality but I really don't see any point at all in staying in hotels when you can stay somewhere so much cheaper and get a far better experience via cooking and interacting with fellow guests at hostels. I was over in America travelling and met so many people through staying in hostels, you don't meet anyone at all in hotels, it's just a pointless waste of money I could've spent elsewhere. The only situation I can see hotels gaining an advantage is with families. Hostels are cheaper and friendlier and more fun.

Room Tip: Just go for a hostel
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo