“Pricing was perfect/ the Staff is Professional”

Comfort Suites UCF / Research Park
Ranked #45 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Recently I have a bad pricing experiance at ANOTHER Hotel chain not yours. I called your hotel directly and spoke to Ms Acosta.
Ms. Rachel Acosta at Orlando Comfort Suite went out of her way to confirm my stay and offer to fax me a price break down for this stay. Upon arrival, Ms. Acosta provided me a very nice quiet room. When I was ready to depart I was having difficulty printing my Boarding Pass. Ms. Marlyn (Housekeeping) saw me having a problem and directed me to the front desk, where she helped Mr. John Paul to print out my pass on their PC. I would also like to say Christina my room Housekeeper, did a very nice job on my room each day. Finally I spoke with the A-GM Ms May Afroze, that I was impressed with their staff. I have to give recognition to the Upper Management for giving good training & delegating authorty to staff the address client concerns.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Marc D
Mehvish A, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites UCF / Research Park, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Good Morning Mr. Marc,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this response for us! Our goal is to be able to provide the best stay for you and I'm very glad that we made it memorable. We will be holding an employee luncheon soon, in which I will definitely take the time to congratulate the staff on this. Thank you so much and please don't forget to visit us soon!

Safe travels!

Reviewed 3 March 2014

I had a wonderful stay last weekend. Rachel was amazing.Greets you with a smile. Asked if my stay was comfortable, if I had any problems, also made sure my check out was smooth. I've been to alot of hotels and 9 out of 10 times the staff never ask how was your stay. Thank you and I will recommend and stay in the future!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank jdud2000
Mehvish A, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites UCF / Research Park, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Dear jdud2000,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review for us! We are very glad that you had a wonderful stay and I will be congratulating Rachel for her exceptional customer service. We take pride in providing the best customer service we can for all our guests. Thank you once again and we hope to see you soon!

Safe travels!

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Rachel helped me throughout my stay and she was just so very kind and sweet. She was able to thoroughly answer all my questions and made sure to do everything in her power to make sure my stay was as comfortable as possible

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Sstonier
Mehvish A, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites UCF / Research Park, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Dear Sstonier,

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to write a response for us! I will definitely be sure to congratulate Rachel on her superb customer service job. We thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope that you visit us again!

Have a wonderful day and safe travels!

Reviewed 17 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Philip V

Reviewed 9 February 2014

My husband and I stayed a week at this hotel. The king size bed was extremely comfortable with its 6 pillows. In the room we also had a sofa, desk, refrig and microwave. The best part of this hotel was the staff. The 2 ladies at the front desk in the morning were extremely friendly always wishing us a good day on our way out. The 2 guys in the evening were equally as pleasant. The breakfast was good although I did not care for the eggs. The rest was very good with a good assortment of waffles, sausage and biscuits, and bacon, They had a variety of cereal and yogurt and fruit. The lady in charge every morning kept everything flowing and she was constantly filling the coffee. The coffee was very good and I am not a coffee drinker but my husband said it was good so I tried it and enjoyed it. The hotel was very quiet and we also used the business center to print our boarding passes. We were there in January and the weather was cool so we did not use the pool. That would be the only thing I would say could be improved it looked like it did not get a lot of sun. Thanks to all of the staff and especially the front desk both the girls in the morning and the guys in the evening for making our stay special. We were there Jan 18th to the 25th so please let those workers know what an excellent job they did.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pfiedler10
Mehvish A, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites UCF / Research Park, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Dear Pfiedler10,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us! We are glad that you had enjoyed your stay and we hope that you visit us again!

I will definitely congratulate our staff regarding this. Your review only motivates us to continue to provide exceptional service for all of our guests. Thank you once again and best regards.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

The Comfort Suites at UCF is in a great location if you are looking to stay near the University or on the east side of Orlando. It is well-priced, the rooms as spacious, and the staff was very welcoming. The breakfast was okay - standard continental breakfast fare, a couple hot items, and a waffle maker. The coffee was surprisingly good. Rooms in the hotel are fine, nothing to rave about but also not much to complain about. The hallway carpets had some stains, the bathroom could use some new caulk, and the rooms were a bit dark. The beds and linens were comfy and the wireless worked well. All in all it was a fine stay, and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lauralee3
Mehvish A, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites UCF / Research Park, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Dear Lauralee3,

We would like to thank you for staying at the Comfort Suites! We appreciate the detailed review and am very pleased that you had enjoyed most of your stay. Regarding the carpet, our staff is currently working on improving it.

We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 13 August 2013

My daughter and I made a 19 hour road trip from Ohio to Orlando to move her in for her first year at UCF. We had stayed at this location during orientation and had a good experience so I decided to stay again (and receive a $50 gift card for our stay). We pulled into the hotel around 9:30 am so exhausted, hungry and in need of showers hoping for at least a noon early check in.Deborah at the front desk worked with housekeeping to get us a room right away. She was kind and very helpful. The hotel is clean and the staff is very accommodating.

Room Tip: Any of the rooms are great! We had peace and quiet; the room darkening shades made it seem like nigh...