Hawthorn suites by Wyndham is an okay hotel. There is nothing special about the hotel. It is a good cheap place to rest your head after a long day at the parks. There is a breakfast available which consists of cereal, bread, bagels, eggs, sausage, and grits. You can sit there and eat with 50 strangers in a little room. Good price and good location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Orlando Convention Center is steps away from the Orange County Convention Center. Also nearby are SeaWorld Orlando and Universal Orlando. From great restaurants to lively nightlife, theres something for everyone. Orlando International Airport (MCO) is 13 miles from our hotel.Where You Want to Be. We have everything you need for an amazing stay. Make time for a good workout in the fitness center, and swim in the outdoor pool. Relax with a drink and watch a game in our Lounge. Two boardrooms can seat up to ten people each, and presentations can be displayed on a 55-inch TV.Home away from Home. Choose from 150 well-appointed guest rooms, including 119 suites with separate living spaces. Stay connected with free wired and wireless High Speed Internet Access, as well as a 55-inch TV. Get a good nights sleep in a comfortable Four Points signature bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Orlando Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Orlando, Westwood Blvd Hotel Orlando
- Hawthorn Suites Orlando
- Orlando Hawthorn Suites
- Four Points By Sheraton Orlando Convention Center Florida