Very disappointing. We had to take dirty towels and exchange at the front desk, there was no housekeeping service, breakfast was all garbage and sugar! It was a place to sleep and take a shower (with a door that wouldn't close or lock). If just needing a place to sleep and shower with no amenities...then this is your place. We couldn't even use the pool to the Extended stay america in front of us as we didn't pay the expensive $$ to allow us to use it (per the girl at the front desk)
I hate to leave bad reviews but it was just a sad situation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Sports Complex reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Sports Complex Florida
- Extended Stay Orlando
- Orlando Extended Stay