This was a good value for anyone who needs to be close to the convention center but doesn't have a business expense account to drain.
1) Suites are about 10-15 minute walk to convention center
2) Price is lower than most things around
3) Reasonably quiet and clean, rooms are comfortable size
1) Very little around; the nearest eating establishment is a small diner and the nearest store is a convenience store.
2) My room was theoretically "no smoking" but someone had obviously lit up plenty before I was there
3) Kitchenette is completely inadequate if you're planning on actually cooking. It's adequate for nuking the occasional burrito or reheating pizza.
4) No amenities of any kind; no exercise room, no business center, no pool. You're on your own.
* You'll need a car to get around if you plan on staying here more than 1 week
* Hope you can "self-entertain" easily, because there's literally *NOTHING* for miles around
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Extended Stay, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Sports Complex reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Sports Complex Florida
- Extended Stay Orlando
- Orlando Extended Stay