“excellent”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Tampa, Florida
“excellent”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

we are party of five, stayed in two bed room suite. Rooms are spacious and kitchen have full equipment. My whole party loved this room. Breakfast is excellent. last six years, i stayed in different hotels, but i preferred this one is best according to money wise. After this stay i booked another my three vacations in this hotel

Room Tip: if you have two individual families, looking for hotel, this family fun suite is excellent for you...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank venkythaudboina
flhotelier, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this review, 5 December 2013
Dear venkythaudboina,
Thank you for your recent stay. My team and I are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Will

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
  • Korean first
Geneva, Illinois
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I was there for a four day trade show. The traffic in the morning to get to the main road was very bad with most mornings taking two to three cycles to get past the first stop light if you were turning left out of the hotel, so be prepared.
There are several nice places to eat within a block of the hotel. We ate at Tony Roma's one night and even with it having renovations, the meal was excellent.
There is a Wendy's close to the hotel that has a gas station. They jacked up the gas price without a sign out front to $5.99 a gallon. We and many others filled up there before returning our rental car to the airport. All other gas was about $3.45. That was the worst tourist trap I have ever encountered. BEWARE!

Room Tip: The rooms were quiet even with the hotel full. They had a big group of Jet Blue people that were the...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Dwight S
Dear Dwight S,
Thank you for the feedback of your recent stay. Sorry about the gas station up the street. Both gas stations in that area are a rip off. They actually have a sign posted with the prices but it is very small and hard to see from the road or as your pulling in. I'm sure they did that on purpose. Thank you for staying with us and next time we will send you up the street to a much cheaper gas station.
Morehead City, North Carolina
Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

This was a very nice hotel. I stayed here while working in the area. It was Very clean and the staff were very friendly. Also one thing I was ways care about is the bed aNd it was very comfortable. The gym was nice too. Both treadmills worked, which is always a plus.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
flhotelier, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
Dear Tommylgreene,
Thank you for taking the time to post a comment about our hotel. We get many great compliments about the comfort of our beds. We know that a good working fitness center is important to many of our guest's. Thank you for staying and we hope to see you again.
St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

I stayed for 3 nights this week and had a pretty enjoyable stay. My reservation was for Mon-Fri but last minute schedule changes left me unsure when my actual arrival time would be. I called the front desk and was assured my room would be held. Not only that but when I showed up Tuesday evening instead of Monday the front desk staff was aware of my situation (very much appreciate the communication between staff members) and they still honored the long term stay rate. The room was adequate for a couple nights stay..."kitchen" isn't really set up for extended stay but did have a fridge so that was sufficient for me. Of course the room had one of those big loud ac units that rattled anytime it kicked on. I did like that rooms were pretty sound proof...I've stayed in many nice hotels with paper thin walls. Complimentary breakfast was good...everyday with eggs and a hot starch or meat option plus the standard cereal, oatmeal, danish. They had a nice fruit selection too. Overall for the price I would recommend to others and probably stay again if my trip was 3-4 nights or less. Lots of dining otions within walking distance...chilis, sonnys bbq, dennys, and a few others.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Dear kandice292,
Thank you for your recent stay. I'm happy to know that my front desk team was able to help you with the room. We are in the business of serving people and my team understands that's and works very hard to take care of each and every guest. Thank you for the feedback. We hope to see you soon.
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed 6 November 2013

We were in this hotel for four nights. Our room was in 6th floor, very clean and spacious. The wi-fi and breakfast were both free with a great quality (strong wi-fi and nice breakfast). The price was logical in comparison with other hotels. The only issue we had was that our room was not listed in daily cleaning schedule and every day we had to remind the front desk for cleaning. Generally I like this hotel and definitely we would stay again in this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear Mehdi S,
Thank you for your recent stay. I'm glad to know you enjoyed the property. I'm going to look into why your room wasn't on the cleaning schedule daily. You should not have to remind us to clean the room. Sorry you had to deal with that. I will make sure it doesn't happen again. Thank you very much for your feedback and we hope to see you soon.
Miami Beach, Florida
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I very much enjoyed my recent stay at this property. It felt new, was clean and inviting in the interior, the staff was exceptionally friendly and it was in a great location near the airport with a number or restaurants within walking distance. The room was spacious, clean, and well-maintained. The wi-fi was free and consistently fast. The breakfast was much better in terms of options and quality than the free breakfasts you get at many mid-tier properties and there was plenty of room in the dining area. There was ample free parking for the property. Given the price this is a great value for a 1-2 night stay at or near the airport area in Orlando.

Room Tip: All rooms seem to be consistently adequate.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
flhotelier, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
Dear WorldTravelerTodd,
Thank you for your recent stay. I'm very happy to know you enjoyed the newly upgraded breakfast and internet. We had some issues with both in the past and we just upgraded them and so far they have had a positive impact on our guests. Thanks for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon.
Florence, Kentucky
Reviewed 14 September 2013

On a recent business trip I choose to stay the night at the SpringHill Suites Orlando Airport. This hotel is very convenient to the airport for early morning flights. The rooms were great, the beds were very comfortable and the breakfast was fresh. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
flhotelier, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this review, 23 September 2013
Dear Tim Y,
Thank your for your recent stay. We are glad to know you enjoyed staying with us. We hope to see you soon.