“Another fantastic Marriott experience.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Courtyard Orlando Downtown

Courtyard Orlando Downtown
Ranked #13 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
“Another fantastic Marriott experience.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2013 via mobile

I try to stay at Marriott whenever I travel. I am always pleased with the brand. This Courtyard, however, is the best of the best. The staff is friendly and professional. Based on their recommendations I enjoyed two fantastic meals during my stay in Orlando. The room was immaculate with plenty of amenities. The in room wifi was fast. I look forward to my next trip to Orlando so I can stay here again.

Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Clay E
Cheryl S, General Manager at Courtyard Orlando Downtown, responded to this review, 21 February 2013
Hello Clay E,

We appreciate the time you took to provide us with your feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. It is very pleasing to hear that you had such a great time with us. We recently made upgrades to our Wi Fi to ensure that our guest have a great experience surfing the web or conducting their online business.

We hope that your future travels will bring you back to the Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Downtown. There is someone available at our front desk 24 hours a day to assist you with making a reservation.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
Tampa, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2013 via mobile

Great stay! Everything from the lobby to the rooms is brand new! Location is great, walking distance to downtown restaurants and the Amway Center. Great place to stay for Magic games or concerts. Only gripe (likes many other reviews) is the 10 dollar parking fee. I mean, really? It's just a normal parking lot, nothing special. I just don't like hidden junk fees.

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank jbdusf
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback about our hotel. It is so great to see that you enjoyed the convenience of our hotel to many of Downtown Orlando’s local attractions. I do apologize that our Parking fee was not correctly communicated to you when you booked your reservation. We try to keep all guest properly informed, by posting the charge on our Marriott website and in any hotel room email confirmations.

We hope that you will be returning to Orlando and staying with us again. There is someone available 24 hours a day to assist you with making reservations.

Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Downtown. Have a wonderful day.
Pembroke Pines, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2013

I had the pleasure of staying and this property this past weekend under circumstances that included laying a loved one to rest. My family and I were completely blown away by the attention paid to our group. We were situated on a floor close to each other, and upgraded to a suite that allowed us to meet as a group. The lobby area and the Bistro was inviting and easily accessible. Our rooms were spotless! The furniture were modern and allowed for easy relaxation. We were greeted with smiling members of staff on every occasion and every encounter. Thanks for taking the stress out of a stressful situation......we loved the breakfast.

Room Tip: "request room with balcony, it overlooks the area"
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Hello Michelle D,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback about your stay with us. I am sorry that such unfortunate circumstances brought you to Orlando. However, I am pleased to hear that our staff was so accommodating and we where able to provide you with the service you deserve.

We hope that a future vacation will bring you back to Orlando. Please let us know if you need any future reservations for our hotel. Someone is available 24 hours a day to assist you.

Have a great day and thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Downtown.
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2013

Wow, what a cool place. It's totally modern and stylish and what service! This is a real gem if you are looking for a great place in Orlando. Love the Starbucks--in the lobby and the hip little cafe with flatscreens at my booth. My room was wonderful--everything looks brand new. The staff are wonderful--obviously well trained, friendly and attentive to details. I can't remember the last time I was at a hotel that was so clean.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Hello ValerieF.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback about your stay with us. It seems as if you had a wonderful stay at our property. We love to hear that our hotel and team was able to exceed your expectations.

I hope that your travels will bring you back to our hotel again. You can call our hotel directly, at any time, to book a reservation with one of our front desk agents.

Gulf Breeze, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2013

The property couldn't have been in better shape . . basically a brand new hotel! They have adopted the new Courtyard theme, with free local newspapers, 3 public computers for keeping current, a lovely sitting room with a fireplace and excellent coffee every morning (in addition to your in-room coffee and Starbucks in the lobby). Everybody was very friendly, the meals weren't cheap but were good, and there are two very nice restaurants with-in walking distance if you want more ambiance. We had no complaints from the 4 nights we stayed there, and will probably stay here again if we go back to Orlando.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Steve T
Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback about your stay with us. We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed the new upgrades to the hotel. We hope that you will be returning to stay with us in the future. Please know that there is someone available at our front desk, 24 hours a day, to assist you with a reservation.

Have a great day and thank you for choosing Courtyard.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2013

My wife and I have stayed at this Courtyard by Marriott in Downtown Orlando several times over the last few years. The hotel has always been very well maintained but over the last few years it has been through a complete renovation. Everything is very high tech but very relaxing. The Food is wonderful. Most imporatnt is the the engaging service. The Staff is very friendly and always willing to assist. The new rooms are very nice. Great Job Courtyard!!!! I would like to Thank Shawn, Greg and Carlos for making my family feel very welcomed each time we stay. Ed Connelly

Room Tip: I like staying in the Queen Queen rooms with a balcony over look the the Courtyard.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank ConnellyJazz9551
Cheryl S, General Manager at Courtyard Orlando Downtown, responded to this review, 28 January 2013
Thank you Mr. Connelly for taking the time to provide this wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay with us. Our associates take pride in working at the Courtyard and we are so happy to hear that we continue to exceed your expectations. I will make sure to share your kind words with the staff. It is very motivating and energizing for them to hear about how successful they have been in providing good service.
Gulf Breeze, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2013

I have had the opportunity to stay at the Courtyard on a few occasions. The personnel have always been the winning combination to make for a wonderful stay. The new renovations make it a first rate experience. The lobby is inviting, the rooms most comfortable. I am glad I have found a hotel that I can be comfortable and feel safe while traveling.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Carolle S
Thank you for taking the time for providing us with your feedback about your recent stay with us. I am so happy to hear you had the opportunity to enjoy the upgrades that were made to the hotel.

We hope that you will be back to stay with us again. Please call our front desk at any time when you are ready to make your future reservations. Thank you and have a great day.