“Nice hotel and so close to the restaurants/nightlife in downtown Orlando!”

Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Downtown
Ranked #11 of 337 Hotels in Orlando
“Nice hotel and so close to the restaurants/nightlife in downtown Orlando!”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I really enjoyed my stay here. Nice hotel, great location, and they have a complimentary shuttle that will take you to downtown Orlando from 5-8pm! Would definitely stay again. Parking is a little pricey...$16/day.

• Stayed July 2014
Cheryl S, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Downtown, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Thank you Nissab519 for taking the time to provide your feedback about our hotel. We are very happy that you had an enjoyable stay. It is great that you had the opportunity to utilize our convenient complimentary shuttle.
We hope that your future travels will bring you back to stay with us again. Please feel free to contact our front desk team if you need any assistance booking a future reservation. Thank you for your time and have a great day.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
Franklin, Tennessee
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I stayed here on a recent business trip to Orlando, scheduled last minute. I called the hotel and Benny was kind and efficient in reserving a room for me, even though our travel service indicated there were no rooms available. Benny also ended up being the first person who greeted me--warmly and with a smile!--and checked me in, and remembered me from our phone conversation! I had dinner at the Bistro after arriving late (ground hold in Orlando flying from Atlanta, for those who travel by air--fun, fun). I interacted with Cassidy and Roberto and Carl and a lovely lady who prepared my food but I didn't catch her name. They were all super welcoming and accommodating and attentive--especially when I ordered a dish not exactly on the menu ;-). It's people like these who keep me Marriott Loyal!!! Thank you!!! Diana

Hello Diana S,
We truly appreciate the time you have taken to share your experience at the Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Downtown. It is always exciting to hear our guests talk about the excellent service that they have received while staying at our hotel. I will make sure that the associates you mentioned read your kind and wonderful words.
We look forward to you staying with us again. Please feel free to contact Benny, our Assistant Guest Services Manager, if you need assistance booking a future reservation. Thank you and have a great day.
Gainesville, Florida
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Last evening I stayed at the Courtyard Orlando Downtown with my adult daughter and her girlfriend. We really enjoyed our stay. The check in and check our were both flawless. We all really appreciated the water kept on ice at the front door. All the staff was super courteous. I really liked the Bistro in the lobby - so convenient. I found the prices on some items to be a bit high but the convenience outweighed that. Our room was spacious and clean and very well appointed. I like my rooms to smell fresh not overly perfumed. And this one smelled fresh. My only suggestion to the management is to just add in the price of the parking to the room. The rates would still be reasonable. This hotel is convenient and easy to locate off I-4. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: The pool stays open until 11 PM so if you want to retire early ask for a room on the opposite side o...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you, Joan L for taking the time to leave your comments about your stay. We are pleased to see that you enjoyed your room and were able to take advantage of our Bistro. We hope to see you again. It is always great to have our guests come visit us again. We hope that you will make our hotel your home away from home. Please call our front desk if you need any assistance booking a future reservation. Thank you and have a wonderful day.
Morristown, New Jersey
Reviewed 16 July 2014

The Courtyard Marriott in Downtown Orlando provided great service, clean rooms and good food. From the check-in employees to the maids, everyone is extremely nice and welcoming. The Bistro - located in the lobby - serves all kinds of food for reasonable prices and is quite good. The market, also located in the lobby, is open 24 hours per day and is a great place to purchase snacks or toiletries. There is also a 7/11 located right outside the hotel, which is extremely convenient. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Cheryl S, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Downtown, responded to this review, 17 August 2014
Thank you, _BallTravek1 for sharing your experience here at the Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Downtown. I will make sure to share your kind words with our staff. It is very motivating for our staff to know that they are doing a great job and that our guests recognize their hard work. It is also great to see that you enjoyed our Bistro and the 24 hour Market.
We hope that you will be back to visit the Orlando area again. Please call our front desk if you need any assistance with booking a future reservation. Thank you and have a great day.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I have stayed in a lot of hotels and can't rave enough about this hotel- the staff and the manager, Cheryl. We were in Orlando for my niece's graduation and brought my elderly father (with mobility issues). They could not have been more accommodating and caring. From the wonderful people at the front desk, to the amazing people in the Bistro, we had an incredible experience. I'm very picky, and the rooms are immaculate. You can tell how great of a manager Cheryl is - it's obvious that her employees love working there! I would stay there again in a second and would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Cheryl S, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Downtown, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Hello Lgilbert62,
Thank you for providing your feedback about your stay here at our hotel. It is great to hear that you and your family had such a great stay. We value all feedback that our guests give, whether good or bad. It gives us the opportunity to see where we can improve and to also acknowledge the associates that are doing a great job.
We hope that your travels will bring you back to see us again. Please contact our front desk if you need any assistance with booking a reservation. Thank you and have a wonderful day.
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Loved our stay here. The lobby and bistro is an awesome place to hang out and free wifi is always great! The staff is very friendly and makes you feel at home whether you are there for 1 night or a week.

Room Tip: Pool view can get loud
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Cheryl S, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Downtown, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Hello Megan B,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments about your stay here at the Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Downtown. It is great to hear that you had such a great stay. Our staff takes pride in knowing that they are successful at providing great service to our guests.
We hope that our hotel will continue to be your home away from home. We look forward to having you stay with us again. Thank you and have a great day.
Reviewed 11 July 2014

The Courtyard Marriott's have been getting updated and the N. Magnolia has made it's transition as well. The service is always great and the welcome upon check-in is almost better than home! My room was extra clean, smelled super fresh and was very comfortable. The gym was upgraded to have plenty of room for multiple treadmills and ellipticals. A full set of weights and two benches allowed for a nice lifting workout too. I checked out the pool and I've decided that I may actually bring a suit and goggles next time I'm here. The pool was a nice size to do some laps. The Bistro will give you the options you expect.

A plus, is that there are now multiple restaurants within walking distance. This area is undergoing major development so more restaurants are likely to come.

Parking is with a fee but there is plenty of lighting.

Enjoy!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Thank you Sportyangel215 for taking the time to share the experience you had at our hotel. We love to hear when our guests have an enjoyable stay. Our new fitness center has been one of the highlights of our recent renovations. The guests tend to love how we doubled the size of it and added the new and improved equipment.
We hope that your future travels bring you back to Orlando. Please do not hesitate to contact our front desk team, if you need assistance booking a future reservation. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day.