- A very spacious property!
- A good location to drive to the theme parks.
- Looks exactly like the photos
- Held up well during Hurricane Irma
- Great price for what you get
- Could do with a bit of a clean, some of the towels had stains on them.
- The bed sheets need replacing! Some were completely ripped
- You don’t get a lot of outdoor space out in the back
- Some of the neighbours were rowdy, not sure if I’d let young children out alone.
Didn’t use the communal pool so can’t comment on that.
The place is adequate. As long as yoy are nit looking for the bells and whistle.
Needs a lot if updates in furniture, bedding and mattresses old and provide some support.
There were tiny ants throughout the house. Worst in The kitchen area.
No soap available.
Cabinets were dirty. Had to put everything in the dishwasher after seen the condition of the kitchen.
Yet I am being charge $100 cleaning fee. The whole unit actually needs deep cleaning and exterminator.
Master sink clogged.
We didn't know how to dispose of our trash there were no instructions provided for it.
Bedrooms curtains were white see through and no blinds. No privacy.
Had to keep going to the bathroom.
Silverware was practicality old and almost scared it would break in half.
nice clean tidy house 15 mins drive to Disney 5 minute drive to Walmart In a nice quiet community lovely community pool.