Crowne Plaza Orlando Downtown
US$117
US$87
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$258
US$212
US$133
US$107
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$222
Travelocity
US$444
US$356
Hotels.com
Disney's Pop Century Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$257
HotelsClick
  • Pool
All reviewsamway centerbob carrking suitecitrus bowlself parkingfree shuttlevalet staffwalk in showershuttle servicepool and hot tubclose to downtownbed was very comfortablethe hotel offerscoffee makerihgshutterscouch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I really enjoyed my Memorial Day weekend in Orlando because of what this hotel offered. The room was a comfortable suite with living room, desk for home office usage, kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave, bedroom with king-size bed, great closet space for two people, bathroom with tub and walk-in shower. The WiFi worked perfectly, the pool area was very clean with shaded patio for those who did not wish to be in the sun. There was a restaurant downstairs that served breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is also a bar available for those that didn't wish to leave the hotel at night. They even offered a shuttle service around downtown Orlando only until 11pm. Parking was available for additional $15 per day but not a huge expense considering the price of the room I received that weekend. It is located in a perfect location and for those flying in 20 minutes from the airport right off the highway I-4. I would highly recommend this hotel as a business or leisure hotel. Happy Travels!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
ccssvb, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Hello Easylivingtravel,

Thank you for all the wonderful comments! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Crowne Plaza Downtown Orlando. We get many great compliments on our pool and patio. It is one of the most relaxing areas in our hotel. I hope you choose to stay with us again next time you are in Orlando.

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Although this hotel is conveniently located just off the highway, it is not within close walking distance of any restaurants, bars, or shops actually downtown. In fact, it really didn't feel safe to walk anywhere, as the area appeared a bit rundown.
The hotel itself was very well maintained, though. Valet parking is available, and the main parking lot is gated and fenced in. Inside, the lobby is quite modern, as was our room. The mattress on our king size bed was heavenly, and I appreciated having a mini kitchen, complete with sink, microwave, small refrigerator, cupboards, and bar.
Our request for a cot could not be fulfilled because they were all in use by other guests attending a convention at the hotel. Instead, we were provided with an ample quantity of pillows, blankets, and an extra comforter. Overall, the front desk staff were extremely accommodating, and one gentleman in particular went above and beyond to help us with an unusual inquiry.
Were it not for the location, I would have given the hotel a rating of 4.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank jayluvsu

Greetings jayluvsu,

Thank you for you feedback. I am sorry that you were not completely pleased with our location. We are located less than a mile and a half from major destinations such as the Amway Center and Church Street. We offer a free shuttle within 3 miles of the downtown area. Please accept my apologies about not having a rollaway bed available during your stay, however I am glad that the front desk was able to assist you. If you would like to discuss your stay any further please contact me at Martin@downtowncrowne.com

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

The property is older and could use a coat of paint, but the room was very nice. We had a king suite, large and tastefully decorated. The bathroom was large and the shower had 5 heads. Nice! The bed was very comfortable. The room wasn't ready when we got there so we hung out by the pool for a while. Later, I called the front desk from there to see if our room was ready. Matthew came out to the pool to get our information and returned with our room keys and information about our stay. Again, exceptional service and many thanks to the young man. Later in the evening we went to the bar and were entertained by Melinda, the bartender. Again, exceptional service and we ended up staying longer than expected. We will definately stay there again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Hello dblaforce,

Thank you for all the kind words. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Matthew and the front desk staff go above to make sure our guests have a unique and amazing stay. Our guests love the amazing five way shower heads featured in our suites. Melinda is fantastic and gets many compliments on her service. I am happy that you got to experience the Crowne Plaza Downtown Orlando!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I agree with other reviewers, you need to change the windows. We were moved from one end of the hotel to the other, yes still noisey but not as bad as being right next to the I-4. Great rooms, really impressed, spacious and really clean. Downtown has alot to offer we visited some great bars and eateries. Suzy in the bar is fantastic! lovely lady who is knowledgable, friendly and polite ,a credit to the hotel staff. Great value for the money some things need improving such as the sound proofing and loungers around the pool ( please buy more!) but this would not stop me from recommending or staying here again.

Room Tip: Go for higher numbered rooms 6-15 away from I-4 A/C is located at ground level the room, iwhich can blow right into your face
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
ccssvb, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Greetings northernkate,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! We are proud of the excellent customer service that Suzy provides. We get very nice compliments on our rooms, and our restaurant. All of the rooms at the Crowne Plaza Orlando Downtown are meticulously maintained and offer the highest in amenities, including tile floors, granite countertops, wool carpets, real wood furniture and much more. We offer restaurant services from our Bite Bistro from 6:30am-11:00pm as well as In-Room Dining. The hotel also offers a 24hr fitness center and complimentary shuttle service every 30-minutes from 7:30am-11:00pm, 7- days a week. We hope to have you back at the Crowne Plaza next time you are in downtown Orlando.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Location poor and located right next to a very busy road where the car noise of passing traffic is almost 24/7 as the hotel is located right next to a major freeway. I was upgraded to a suite, Room 700, but even this was no compensation for the noise. After travelling from the U K, I was tired but only had intermittent short naps as the road noise made anything else impossible. I also booked the breakfast package and I was flabbergasted when I went for breakfast to be told that the food was free but I would have to pay for any drinks: this was tea, coffee, orange juice - all chargeable ! I have never witnessed any scam like this before and found this practice outrageous. I was booked for 2 nights but checked out after 1.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
ccssvb, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Hello R_Betts50,

We appreciate your feedback. I am that your stay was less than excellent. I apologize that you found the noise level unaccommodating. We are currently evaluating different options to reduce the noise level in our hotel. I will be passing along your comments about our breakfast buffet to our food and beverage staff. They take comments very seriously. If you would like to discuss your stay any further please reach out to me at Martin@downtowncrowne.com.