“Roaches”

Days Inn & Suites Orlando Airport
Ranked #302 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 12 July 2013

I don't like writing bad reviews at all but I feel like I need to warn someone. It's 3:30 am and I am laying in this bed with my kids sleeping right next to me because they are afraid of the roaches we saw in here earlier. I had a bad feeling when we first came in yesterday since right away I noticed the bad smell and the dirtiness. Needless to say we are checking out early first thing in the morning and checking in to a nicer hotel. Save your $30 and go somewhere else. I will be absolutely horrified if we bring any roaches home with us!

• Stayed: July 2013
CummingsJohn, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. I am truly sorry that you saw roaches in your guest room. Travelodge dose have a contract with a national pest control company and the property is serviced on a regular basis. Never the less I am sorry that you were inconvenienced with this issue and ask that you contact me directly so I am can make things right.

Reviewed 11 July 2013

excellent service by Dinesh !!!!
i come here earlier than the check in time , i was afraid of that i cant check in .but Dinesh help me a lot .u konw its a long way from shanghai china to orlando.i need a good rest immediately .thanks again .

Room Tip: rooms on the west side are suuny also!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
CummingsJohn, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2013

Thank you for your feedback and kind comments in your review. Travelodge Orlando Airport takes great pride in the value and service to each and every guest that we host. We are glad to hear that your stay with us was a true success. We look forward to seeing you again soon in the near future.

Reviewed 30 June 2013

We woke up late and missed the complementary breakfast, Cindy was very kind to us! She went out of her way and stayed a little longer and offered us some cereal and coffee. She was a very kind and attentive lady. Great employee. A keeper. The people in front desk we're very helpful also... Overall it was worth the $30!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank dmn042013
CummingsJohn, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. Travelodge Orlando Airport takes great pride in the value of service and accommodations that we provide each and every guest that we host. We thank you for your business and look forward to serving your lodging needs again in the near future.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Reviewed 30 June 2013

Booked hotel room through Booking.com. Was supposed to get a suite with 2 flat screen TV's, 2 beds, etc. Was given a smelly room with 1 old TV with ducktape on the bottom so the clicker didn't even work. The phone wasn't even connected, no cord to be found. Went back to office to complain and was finally given a suite. It was dirty, only one TV clicker which had to be used for both TV's. The chair in the living room was missing a leg and fell over on it's side. The bedding looked dirty and we couldn't use the blankets. Hallways going to room were filthy. Breakfast was waffles, toast or sugar cereals, no fruit, muffins, eggs, etc. Was told by front office that they didn't want to see us again. We will not stay there again, this was the worst hotel we ever were at.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
CummingsJohn, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. I am truly sorry that your stay did not meet your expectations. I would like to offer my sincere apologies and make things right. Please feel free to contact me directly so I can gather the necessary facts in order to fix the issues at hand.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 27 June 2013 via mobile

Never have I returned to a place before and I travel lots. This place is great because its close to the airport and downtown, as well as the nearest beach to Orlando.

This time we got a suite, although the aesthetics of the building need replacing, had another great time. Price was worth it, had clean beds, showers and was quiet.
Would go back a 3rd time!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Rystar
CummingsJohn, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

I was pleasantly surprised at my recent stay. We arrived after 11pm and the shuttle arrived to take us to the hotel. The room was clean and cool. In the morning there was breakfast and Cindy was a standout. She helped us as well as anyone in need. She is a true credit to the facility. Great stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Demond H

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us. We always enjoy hearing positive comments regarding our staff. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future