“Comfortable and Airport Convenience”

Sheraton Suites Orlando Airport
Ranked #81 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 27 November 2013

This is a very comfortable hotel, as the rooms are all 2 room suites. A living room separated by french doors and bedroom. The couch pulls into a sofa bed, but we usually have a roll away bed, since its more comfortable and free. The shuttle to the airport (5 minute ride) runs every 30 minutes. I also like the parking and shuttle option the hotel offers, which for $5 per day is a bargain. The breakfast is standard but the service was quite attentive. Th surrounding area also has many restaurant choices, either by foot or more by car.
This is a great hotel for families, and it does have an all season pool.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 24 November 2013

I stayed here for a night as a layover from my Disney Cruise trip. The room were large and you can tell that it was renovated. I spent most of my day in bed watching tv and I was very surprised that I felt comfortable in the King size bed with the great ShowTime movie and history channels. Quick check in and check out. I would visit this place again especially since I am a SPG member.

• Stayed: November 2013
Sonja G, Manager at Sheraton Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Thank you for the kind words. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and found our newly renovated suites to be spacious and create the home away from home feeling. We value our SPG members and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Pull up to this Sheraton, 1st thing you notice is the outside looks nothing like a Sheraton. From the outside this could easily pass for a low rent motel. Inside looks like a Sheraton, but is not spacious.

As a SPG Gold member, I requested Free Wi-Fi. This is an all suites hotel. But you will be very dissapointed with the size of the suites. The suites felt cramped for 1 person, And I soon found out why. The room ceilings are not higher than 8 feet. What that translates to is all furniture is very low to the ground: Very inconvenient and a very claustrophobic feel.

Add to that the amazing amount of construction at this hotel, dusty hallways, Elevators out of service, No lounge for Preferred Guests i.e: No free food, No Sheraton pampering. Also, this is a captive hotel, meaning there is no food or entertainment within a mile of this hotel. Only good is the, free parking and free airport shuttle service.

Sure the Multi Million Dollar cosmetic upgrade will make things look better in the future, but it will not improve the cramped suites or the dark spaces. In Orlando where lodging options are plenty, I would highly recommand passing on this Sheraton hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank AAGreenTech
Brandon W, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

We are truly very sorry to hear that we were not able to meet your expectations, especially since we are generally receiving an overwhelming amount of positive comments regarding our spacious suites. Providing an exceptional experience for every guest is always our goal, but especially for our valued and loyal SPG members like yourself. Although the immediate Orlando airport area may be limited as far as entertainment options, it offers a rather wide variety of food choices and we provide complementary transportation within a 2 mile radius. We greatly value your feedback and are sad to hear that we will not be your property of choice in the future.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

It’s the first time I can honestly say that a hotel looked exactly like the pictures on the website. I stayed in a fabulous suite at this Sheraton with a King sized bed in one room and a pull out sofa bed in another. Both rooms were equipped with very nice 19” LG flat screen TVs. The rooms were very clean with no musty smells, and I particularly loved the bedroom lamps which had A/C plugs built into them that made it very convenient for me to charge my iPhone.

Their continental breakfast is FABULOUS and filling. The spacious dining room was spotless and the bar and healthy snack area at the front of the dining area was an unexpected treat. The lobby is equipped with 4 or 5 desktop computers where guests are able to check their email or browse the internet.

The fitness room was impressive with not one but TWO working treadmills, two elliptical machines, free weights and various other workout equipment. Nothing had an “out of order sign” on it!! I was ecstatic that I was able to get my workout in while traveling. Just outside of the fitness area is a large indoor pool and spa, and beyond that a giant outdoor pool. I was in heaven.

The customer service I received was also above average from start to finish. I have absolutely no complaints and I would stay there again in a heartbeat and recommend anyone in the Orlando airport area to do the same!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Sharon Y
Reviewed 19 November 2013

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights before going on our cruise out of Port Canaveral. We really enjoyed our stay, thought it was a great location, free parking and airport shuttle. We also had the free buffet breakfast included through AAA booking. Well worth it. We came in a little early but Yolanda was sweet and got us a room along with an upgrade thru SPG. I really appreciated that. It has a nice little bar and restaurant and is in walking distance to plenty of other eating/drinking places. Room was great and quiet. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: If you belong to Sheraton's club you might get an upgrade if available.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gwhizz63
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I arrived at the airport at 23:30...I called the hotel for a shuttle. they weren't able to give good "stranger directions" to the shuttle stop (#44), and no one was available in the airport. But I finally figured out, and the shuttle driver was there, waiting patiently. Other than that glitch, it was a great stay. The on-site restaurant was a great place for breakfast. There was a lovely vegan cafe nearby (inside a building) I liked the room, and the staff was very professional. I liked that parking was free since I stayed a 2nd night after picking up the rental car.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank TrainRyder
Brandon W, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2013

This is truly very helpful feedback that allows us to continue to improve our level of guest service for the future. I am sorry you had a bit of trouble in finding our pickup location at the airport. I have shared this with my team so that we can give our guests the best guidance while at the airport. Thank you for taking the time to mention your satisfaction with our restaurant, the room, parking and our professional team.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Rented several rooms along with a meeting room. The food was excellent. The staff were more than helpful including Carlos Vecco who saved my presentation by helping me with some broken equipment. The rooms were clean and very nice.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank 921andrewc
Lori R, Director of Sales at Sheraton Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Dear Andrew C,
Thank you for allowing us to host your meeting! I am happy to hear that Carlos was able to assist with getting your projector up and running! I will pass your comments about our excellent food and our newly renovated guest rooms to our entire team. Please let us know when you will be back for your next meeting!
Lori