“the room is poor.not taken care of. mold and holes around...”

Ramada Suites Orlando Airport
Ranked #249 of 338 Hotels in Orlando

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
  • Turkish first
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed 5 December 2013

As soon as I walked in I was greeted by the Manager who welcomed me by my name which never happened in any hotel before or after! He said he was sending a basket of snacks to my room. After viewing the awesome suite, I returned to the desk. I said "sir there must be some mistake." He asked if there was anything wrong with the room. I replied "did you give me Donald Trump's room by mistake?" Jokingly he replied "no, he will be up there later." It's nice to have a friendly manager in a hotel, which is rare these days and I'm a frequent traveler staying at all different brand hotels. The only downgrade I can think of is I couldn't print my boarding pass after wasting many hours due to both copy machines malfuncting. Otherwise, you can't go wrong staying here.

Room Tip: Check in when manager is working.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank jc s
gm_ramadasuites, General Manager at Ramada Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this review, 21 February 2014
Dear JC,
A sense of humor goes a long way in this industry. We are glad we were able to make you smile and feel welcome at our hotel. We truly value you as a guest! During your next visit please be sure to stop by the business center and notice that we have fixed the printer errors that were occurring. Thank you for your amazing feedback and hope to see you again soon!
Russell
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Clean, pleasant rooms with all of the needed amenities for a comfortable stay. Staff was courteous, cheerful, friendly and helpful, and the shuttle service was good (even at 04:30). I'll stay there again. The only downside is the noise of the planes taking off and landing, but that's to be expected at an airport hotel, and was actually somewhat like white noise, they were so frequent. The beds were really comfortable..

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Dear Valued Guest,
We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at Ramada Suites Orlando Airport! You are absolutely right, being near an international airport has the disadvantages of hearing the airport traffic. We’re glad that you still found our suites to be cozy in the midst of the light noise. Whenever you are traveling to the Orlando airport area, please do hesitate to give us a call.
Sebastian
Reviewed 3 December 2013

The Ramada Suites consistently offers excellent customer service and a good value. I stay there the night before a flight. Park my car while I am gone and pick it up upon my return. The shuttle is always on-time and drops me off right at the outside check=in. I like that each suite is equipped with a kitchenette AND A LIVING AREA WITH A DESK. THE BEDROOM IS SEPARATED. iT IS ALWAYS CLEAN which is so important.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

gm_ramadasuites, Manager at Ramada Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this review, 19 February 2014
Dear Virgina,
Your compliments are much appreciated! At Ramada Suites we strive for exceptional service and it is very important to us that we meet and satisfy our guest needs. Thank you for choosing us as a preferred hotel in the airport area when traveling to and from Orlando. We know there are many choices when booking hotel accommodations. It makes us feel good to know that you put your trust in us. Please continue to stay with us in the future as we will continue to do our very best.