“Clean Rooms and Great Price.” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Red Roof Inn Orlando South - Florida Mall
Ranked #225 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
Chicago, Illinois, Usa
“Clean Rooms and Great Price.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

I stayed here while working at a conference across the street at a large hotel. The cost of my room for 5 nights was less than 2 nights at the larger hotel. Rooms are very clean. internet is Ok, not great, but usable. Not sure about pool because it rained hard during my whole trip. AC was super cold and not to noisy and showers were clean and had good water pressure.
3 HBO channels caught me up on Game of Thrones. Staff was very polite and efficient. Will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
James O, Manager at Red Roof Inn Orlando South - Florida Mall, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Thank you for visiting us at the Red Roof Inn Orlando South Florida Mall. We work hard to make sure our guest have a pleasant visit. I am happy to hear that our property was welcoming to you and the price was within your budget. We continue to improve our property to make sure our guest have a pleasant stay. We appreciate your comments and will look into the WIFI signal. We will look forward in seeing you on your next visit!

Sincerely

Assistant General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Greenville, South Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

I really enjoyed my recent stay at this Red Roof Inn. It was however a rocky start, At first I was told my reservation was cancelled at 4 , this despite being a Redi card member since 1981. The exceptional desk attendant Jon was able to provide me with accommodations. I had reserved for 2 rooms. One was acceptable despite the bed spreads being stained, the TV remote missing a back cover and a lamp with no available plug. The second room however smelled of smoke , had stained bed covers and a broken counter. Jon was able to provide an alternate room.
With out the excellent employee they had on duty this could have been a disaster. I send a e-mail to the owner with out response. This hotel has quiet a number of little maintenance issues that need to be fixed on site. That would keep this a good choice for travelers. If not it looks to be heading for Dumpy status.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Dennis F
Thank you for letting us know where improvement is needed. Sorry for the inconvenience your endured during your recent visit. We appreciate your comments and will definitely make sure our staff continue to be more efficient with room inspections before guest check in. We are happy to hear that Jon went above and beyond to make sure that your visit turned out good. Being a redi card member shows your loyalty to Red Roof and we would love to keep it this way! We hope that you will visit us again soon!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

This red roof inn exceeded our expectations. We were surprised to find very strong WiFi in this red roof considering it's usually horrible at other locations. The rooms are comfortable and clean and for the price it's a great deal. Especially if you're staying for longer periods of time and visiting the nearby attractions with a car at your disposal. We are so glad we chose to stay here instead of the resort hotels, considering how costly holidays in this area can be. The front desk staff are friendly and the location is convenient. We didn't use the pool so can't comment on that.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for visiting our property. I am happy to here that we reached our goal by making sure you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your comments regarding the hotel and staff. We will continue to strive to make sure our guest are happy while visiting our property. With our property within driving distance to several theme parks like Universal, SeaWorld and Disney we are also close to the Orlando MCO Airport. We hope that you will visit us again soon!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

Our stay here has been great, the price is good, the rooms are clean, employees are helpful and friendly. They have a nice fenced in area for your dogs to go potty.If you want a nice clean quiet place this red roof inn is the one.

• Stayed June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for the kind words regarding your recent stay. It's nice to here that we met your expectation during your visit by making sure you had a pleasant stay. With offering pets stay free at the Red Roof. We also make sure that we have the designated area for pets to have a nice stroll on the property and we offer supplies when needed. We hope to see again soon!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

I had a very pleasant and relaxing stay as i am a local needed some rest without any annoying early housekeepers knockin at my doors thats exactly wat i had, the two front desk agents leilani and Jose were super accomodating and made my stay very enjoyable.

Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
James O, Manager at Red Roof Inn Orlando South - Florida Mall, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Thank you for your feedback. We are grateful to hear that Leilani and Jon were able to achieve their goal in making sure you had an enjoyable visit. Please visit again soon!

Assistant Manager
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

I stayed here for one night before I flew out of MCO airport. I arrived early with my two little ones. The asst GM, James Ortiz, had our room ready in 15 minutes. He was very friendly and accommodating. My children were in their swimsuits and he offered to let them swim while we waited. The pool was clean and not over chlorinated. My room was very clean. The bed was comfortable. Flat screen TV. The parking lot was full but I heard no noise inside my room.
James, thanks for the great stay! Keep up the great job! Thanks again for making us feel at home.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for visiting our Red Roof Inn South Orlando. I'm happy to hear Mr. Ortiz made a positive impression on your visit. Mr. Ortiz goes above and beyond making sure that our guest have a pleasant memorable stay by providing outstanding service. Your comments are well appreciated and we are very thankful. We hope to see you again soon! Thanks again!

Shawna Miller
Colonial Heights, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

From Sandy S, Colonial Heights, VA - This is a gem!!!....very clean and comfortable...spacious rooms...We spent a weekend here recently...Leilani was the desk manager on duty when we checked in and she treated us just like family...she walked to our room and brought us restaurant delivery menus AND returned to change out our TV remote...very personable service!!!....good coffee, and a clean swimming pool also...we would certainly stay here again...

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you staying at the Red Roof Inn Orlando South. Leilani will be delighted to hear that she had such a positive impact on your stay. We appreciate your stay and will continue to strive to make sure our guest have an excellent stay.

Assistant Manager