“service staff of Inn”

Ranked #224 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
Orlando, Florida
“service staff of Inn”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Leilani was a very helpful attendant she went out of her way to make sure that I was satisfied with the rooms that I got and she is a very friendly person that makes you feel welcome so if I am every back in this area I would make sure I definitely will choose here to stay The rooms was nice and clean. It has wifi close to all theme parks and restaurants within short driving distance. With friendly people like Leilani it makes your visit so much more pleasant

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
James O, Manager at Red Roof Inn Orlando South - Florida Mall, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Wow great review! Leilani continues to make us proud of her great guest service. Thank you for letting us know about your recent visit. We appreciate your comment about the our staff and the rooms. We can't wait to see you again, hopefully soon!

Assistant General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 10 July 2014

The guest services attendant Leilani went above and beyond my expectation's to ensure we were happy and satisfied with our rooms and the price range we were looking for. If ever in the Orlando area for business or pleasure I'd recommend this Inn for your stay and if you are as lucky as I was Leilani will be the guest services attendant on duty.

Room Tip: This motel has both smoking and non- smoking rooms and it is also pet friendly at no additional char...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for the nice response regarding your recent visit. I am delighted to hear that Leilani made sure your stay was exceptional. Our staff always strive to make sure that our guest has a pleasant stay. Our hotel is located near the Florida Mall and several other theme parks. Keep in mind we also welcome pets at no charge. Hope to see you again soon!

St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed 10 July 2014

My 2 kids and I stayed here for 4 nights and I will never stay here again! 1st of all the room was dirty. There was a hole in the bedspread and the sheets looked dirty. Freezer needed defrosting, there was about 2 inches of ice in the freezer. Tub and floor in the bathroom was dirty. Worst of all there were ROACHES! Parking was terrible because of the location of the pool, we had to park so far from our room. There are people who live in this motel and they were very noisy especially at night. In the pictures the rooms look like they are clean and well kept but the are nothing like the pictures. Take my advice and stay somewhere else!

1 Thank KML727
James O, Manager at Red Roof Inn Orlando South - Florida Mall, responded to this review, 12 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Red Roof Inn- Orlando South. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies. At Red Roof, we strive to provide every customer with superior service; therefore your feedback is very important to us. I want you to know that we are working very hard to address the issues that occurred during your stay.

Eugene, Oregon
Reviewed 6 July 2014

One is the clerk on the night shift was excellent. Helpful and friendly. Two was the shower head. After a long flight, it was wonderful, and three was the mattress. VERY comfortable.

As for the rest...DISASTER! Dirty floors. No carpet should it should have been easy to clean them. Stain on the sheet that might at one time have been ink. Shabby and run down.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
James O, Manager at Red Roof Inn Orlando South - Florida Mall, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Thank your for visiting our Red Roof Inn. Sorry to hear that you experienced a unfortunate stay. We strive to make sure our guest have a pleasant visit. The wood floor are a task to maintain and we follow all procedure to keep them in good condition as well as very clean. Sorry to hear that we did not meet this goal for you. It was nice to hear that our night staff, bed and shower head was up to your satisfaction. We hope that you will give us another chance in the future to impress you with our hotel.

Tarpon Springs, Florida
Reviewed 4 July 2014

My new job has me traveling to Orlando for a few days each week and I've enjoyed my stays here the last 2 weeks. The room value for the price is one of the best I've found in the area. I've only had 2 minor issues during my stays and both times they responded quickly and to my satisfaction so I have no complaints. As long as the service remains this good I know I'll be back again and again as work requires.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay, I'm happy that we met your expectations on taking care of the issues you had on property. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I enjoyed my stay at this Red Roof Inn and will return.. The rooms are clean, comfortable and great WIFI. The manager's James, Shawna and the front desk attendant Jon went out of their way to make my stay a very good one. The location of the hotel is close to the attractions and walking distance to resturant's.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Thank you very much for giving us a great review. We love when our guest enjoys visiting our hotel. We will continue to do our best by making sure to keep our rooms clean, efficient and up to guest standards. Can't wait to see you again soon!

Chicago, Illinois, Usa
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I stayed here while working at a conference across the street at a large hotel. The cost of my room for 5 nights was less than 2 nights at the larger hotel. Rooms are very clean. internet is Ok, not great, but usable. Not sure about pool because it rained hard during my whole trip. AC was super cold and not to noisy and showers were clean and had good water pressure.
3 HBO channels caught me up on Game of Thrones. Staff was very polite and efficient. Will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
James O, Manager at Red Roof Inn Orlando South - Florida Mall, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Thank you for visiting us at the Red Roof Inn Orlando South Florida Mall. We work hard to make sure our guest have a pleasant visit. I am happy to hear that our property was welcoming to you and the price was within your budget. We continue to improve our property to make sure our guest have a pleasant stay. We appreciate your comments and will look into the WIFI signal. We will look forward in seeing you on your next visit!