All reviews front desk room was clean ale house checking in convention center redroof housekeeper microwave florida outlets theme
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is awesome rooms are clean and the property is great we had the best housekeeper ever Ms Barbara we extended our stay for a week and she is so awesome and friendly always checked on our family even if we didnt want service she always greeted us with her beautiful smile thank you Ms Barbara for making us feel so welcome and so at home!!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Alvin C, Manager at Red Roof Inn Orlando South - Florida Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to completing an TripAdvisor review of our Red Roof Inn-Orlando South location. I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel I have shared your compliments with Barbara and we were honored that you mentioned the service she provided. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to recognize Barbara for a job well done.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I was very stressed out when I got here, but the people in the office were extremely friendly & helpful. As my stay went on, everyone was still friendly & helpful even though I kept bugging them for stuff.
Alvin was very helpful in getting me a great deal on my extra nights & quickly remedied any confusions or issues I had.
I would/will recommend people to stay here if ever in need of a room.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Alvin C, Manager at Red Roof Inn Orlando South - Florida Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

We are pleased that you had such a memorable stay at our property. The staff here always goes the extra mile to insure all of our guest are made to feel like family. Thank you again. We look forward to your next stay at our Red Roof Inn Orlando South location.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

2 week family vacation the first time most of the family have been to Florida, the staff at the Red Roof Inn Florida Mall were all excellent from Alvin the manager to all the cleaners etc all kind courteous and could not do enough for you. Rooms were clean and basic but that's all you need as we were out all day and evenings so it worked for us, I would recommend this hotel to anyone wishing to visit as it was central for all the attractions. Great value for money

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Alvin C, Manager at Red Roof Inn Orlando South - Florida Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Thank you very much for your review. We have a wonderful team here - providing gracious, engaging and caring service. I am so pleased to hear everyone were all able to make your stay an enjoyable one. Thank you again and we are looking forward to welcoming you and your family back to Red roof-Orlando South.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Alvin and Xavier is the absolute greatest so friendly and professional my little brother loved the pool nice and clean the rooms are clean the property is located by the Florida Mall i was able to walk there great place to stay we loved it and will always stay red roof inn.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback as well as your loyalty. Please feel free to contact me directly during your next visit so that I can assure you have another exceptional stay at our Red Roof Inn-Orlando South location.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Very clean excellent staff and service. Management Alvin and Xavier went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable affordable and pleasant. Our housekeepers Chanta and Pat were amazing, I have traveled the world and stayed at some very nice 5 star hotels and never had better service than the red roof inn in south Orlando.

Room Tip: If there are any issues staff will take care of it no questions asked.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Alvin C, Manager at Red Roof Inn Orlando South - Florida Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete a TripAdvisor review. I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at our hotel I have shared your compliments with Xavier, Chanta, and Pat. We were honored that you mentioned the service we provided as well as making you feel like family away from home. Thank you again for giving me the opportunity to recognize everyone for a job well done.