“Excellent Stay. Helpfull staff!”

La Quinta Inn Orlando Airport West
Ranked #245 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We had an excellent stay. The staff was very helpfull. We usually stays at this chain in all US. Great Front Desk atention, great free breakfast and comfy and big rooms. Small but nice pool. Free wifi and parking are always a bonus staying at La Quinta!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Driver/clerk that picked me up at airport was friendly, and a very safe driver. Shuttle van was clean. Staff very accommodating. Clean, large room which was very quiet. Not your typical 'budget' stay with noisy guests. Fish on Fire restaurant next door was really good.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
StevenK642, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Orlando Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you staying with us and hope to see back soon. The staff also thank you for the positive review as they work hard to make every guest feel at home.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

All the staff I encountered were helpful, friendly and pleasant. They seemed to really want to do their job well and care about the guests stay. I would highly recommend anyone staying in the Orlando are to choose this location. The rooms were very clean and up to date. The entire hotel was clean. I was only there such a short time but it was a very relaxing environment. I have 2 Standard Poodles, I called to inquire about the weight restriction. I was told it was 40 lbs. I told the girl I couldn't stay there because my dogs were 42 and 48 lbs. She told me it was OK. I was very nervous when I arrived. I was worried they wouldn't allow me to stay there. I had no problems what so ever. My dogs are very well behaved, but unfortunately many other dogs aren't. Its very hard to find a place that allows big dogs to stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

We appreciate your business and hope to see you back soon. The staff always enjoy reading the reviews from our guest and also wish to thank you for taking the time to review us.

Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

If you have pets, its perfect. I called to see what their weight restriction was for dogs, when I was booking the room. The restriction is 40 lbs. I told the clerk, oh, my Standard Poodles weigh 42 and 48 lbs. She said "Thats ok". I get to the hotel, no problems at all. No pet fees of any kind. The hotel is clean, staff are friendly, helpful and pleasent. They staff seem to care about the guests visit. Rooms are pretty sound proof. Nice up to date furnishings. Great location. Only a few minus. Not much grass for the dogs to do their business on. Parking late at night, was sparce. The hotel was fully booked.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

This is a carefully tended hotel that could make a nice affordable base for an Orlando visit. I discovered it after paying a zillion dollars to stay in a Disney property for a wedding, and stayed here for $59 (with relief!) the night before we flew home. (There's an airport shuttle.) The property is as neat as a pin, with immaculate landscaping, a serviceable large pool with plenty of chairs, and friendly, accommodating staff. No fridge in our room, so the desk clerk let us put our dinner leftovers in the hotel refrigerator. We ate them for breakfast, but everybody else was chowing down on the standard free breakfast of waffles, hard-boiled eggs, cereal, fruit, etc. Our room was on the third floor and the elevator worked fine (some past reviews said there is no elevator, but there definitely is); the rooms open to the outdoor walkways. Plenty of hot water in the shower. The room (309 or 310, can't remember) was of average size, and the two comfy double beds were doubles as advertised (not queens, which sometimes people expect, for some reason). The only caveat is that the room air conditioner did not crank up to bone-chilling temperatures, which some people like to sleep in; however, it was adequate for us. The room was scrubbed clean. You can tell the owners really care about this place. Nice to see!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Excellent location, clean pool, friendly staff. I've stayed here several times, always the same. Good shower pressure. I would recommend to families. Join the reward program and you can gather points rather quickly, very easy to redeem. Enjoy!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sherrlyn B
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Old building, recently renovated rooms, excellent service and great restaurant (Fish on Fire) next door. Handy shuttle service to airport allowing free parking while you are on trip. Rates include continental breakfast which is minimal.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo