“LaQuinta Inn Daetwyler Airport”

La Quinta Inn Orlando Airport West
Ranked #239 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“LaQuinta Inn Daetwyler Airport”
Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

Bad stay, weird abd unsavory characters are all over the parking lot as soon as it gets dark. Mgmnt isnt interested in rectifying this it seems because when we complained they looked at us like we were the problem. It appears these are long term residents if the hotel because Mgmnt knows who they are. Spend the extra dollars and book somewhere else. Breakfast leaves a lot to be desired.

• Stayed May 2014
3 Thank MaggieMay437

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
Santiago, Chile
Reviewed 26 August 2014

very good hotel for the price. Its close to Universal studios. and aldso its near Magic Kindom and other places of interest. Access are expedited. Good airconditioning. Try to wake aerly for breakfast. Breakfast place is very short, so with a couple of guest it will already be crowded.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I loved the restaurant Next to the Hotel "Fish On Firee" Great location colse to everything, Airport Theme Parks, Beach, Major Highways, Lakes, fishing boating sking No Mountians wildlife in Restaurant.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 17 August 2014

My flight into MCO got in much later than anticipated (like 2 a.m.). I've had great experiences at LQ in the past. I drove over, got a nice room, slept great, and received a late checkout. The General Manager was very helpful with that. The gentleman working overnight there when I arrived was extremely polite and helpful. Room was clean, room was already chilled (it still felt like 90 outside), and I of course enjoyed breakfast the following day. Recommend.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank G8RMan12
DeLand, Florida
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Spend the extra $5 or $10 and stay at the LaQuinta North. We were put in a first floor room on the backside of the hotel. I looked out the window and noticed a man looking in our van. We moved the van to the front of the hotel and went to the wonderful restaurant/bar nearby. However, once the bar closed, the crowds spilled over to the hotel with yelling, laughing from about midnight until after 3 a.m...."HEY Eddie"....was yelled for hours. At one point we looked out our front window only to have someone else starring back at us. We called the front desk and asked if she could send security to quiet the party down as we had a very early morning flight. She said she didn't have a security guard on the premises but could call the police if we wanted. We were afraid what would happen if she called the police since they would probably know who called. We were 4 frightened women who didn't get much sleep. Not a good way to start our vacation. The hotel itself is VERY tired and there was a roach on our nightstand and one little one in the bathroom. I will never try to save $10 again, nor stay here again. Plus, the shuttle only runs on the hour so we ended up over 3 hours early to our flight without much sleep. I believe the other hotel's shuttle runs every 20 minutes or so. NOT WORTH IT....

Room Tip: Don't let them put you on the back side of the hotel. Area is sketchy.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank bknight38
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 8 August 2014

y husband and I stayed over at this hotel as it seemed very easy and convenient to the Airport. I would not recommend that anyone stay over here. Driving up I was a little skeptical. Once inside I was still a little skeptical but decided since I had previously paid for it online tog ahead and stay. I could definitely tell tat this was an older hotel that needs a serious renovations. After we left my husband stated to me "he though something was going to jump out of the bathroom or bed and crawl on him. We will not be staying here again if were to return to Orlando. I can say that the bar that is in the same parking lot as the hotel(walking distance) had an awesome vibe and great drinks.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Sebring, United States
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Great Stay, great Staff. Excellent location. I will stay at this motel every time I fly out of Orlando. The staff is very helpful in every way. I have stayed in many hotels and motels, I also will recommend this to all my fellow travelers.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family