“Nice hotel”

Holiday Inn - Orlando International Airport
Ranked #215 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Very pretty hotel, friendly staff great food at the bar. Beautiful pool, would defenitley come back. Rooms are very comfortable and clean. Quiet smoking area and 24 hour gym. Close to many restaurants and shopping, complimentary shuttle up to 3 miles

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
HKLee2014, Manager at Holiday Inn - Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We'd be happy for another opportunity to host you. We are grateful for your business and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

I was in Orlando 6-28-14. I was there for one night to take a cruise on Carnival. I had an issue that night with my room. I inform the desk clerk the following morning. She not only responded in a professional and friendly manner she in fact resolved my issue seamlessly. I was so thankful and gratified i had to write this review. I take my hat off to ( Mariela ). When I'm in Orlando the Holiday Inn airport is my choice because of Mariela. Thanks so much!!!!!!!

Room Tip: great customer service
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank tbyrd007
HKLee2014, Manager at Holiday Inn - Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Mariela strikes again! I will thank her personally for what she has done for you. I am glad that your issue was resolved promptly and that the rest of your stay was a great one. Thank you for your wonderful review!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

This is a basic hotel close to Orlando airport. The room was clean, amenities standard, with free internet, and customer service was good. I would only stay here though if there is a need to be close to airport.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank PacoO
HKLee2014, Manager at Holiday Inn - Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Thank you for your review, PacoO. Could we have done something more or differently to have made your stay an exceptional one? Our General Manager or Rooms Director would like to hear from you regarding your stay. Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

This hotel is centrally located in the Orlando Airport. It overlooks a great selection of shops and restaurants. However, I would rather dine at the hotel's restaurants. Hemisphere is an upscale steak and seafood restaurant with a pretty large selection of things. They even have a vegetarian section of the menu and a delicious breakfast menu. McCoy's is a bar and grill with everything from pizza to an evening sushi menu. Hands down BEST chicken noodle soup we have ever eaten. The Hyatt Regency works with the Disney Cruise Line as well. Bell service collected our luggage for us the morning of our cruise and sent it on its way to the cruise ship. The beds were comfortable, the room was spotless, the bathroom had great lighting, and they even provided a lighted mirror for the application of makeup!

Room Tip: Ask for a room that faces into the airport for a good people watching experience.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

I am sure that the Hyatt Regency at the airport is a wonderful hotel for the guests. Give us a try the next time you're by the airport and we will make sure to host you the same way! Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

From the moment we were picked up at the airport till the time Jose at the front desk checked us out we were treated to a caring and very friendly staff! . He was wonderful! As for the front desk everyone I dealt with was wonderful! I would like to point to Jose as being warm and friendly. I think he is a wonderful representation of IHG. The room was great and very clean. Other than that, breakfast had a nice selection and variety of items. There was something for all tastes to enjoy. Very nice restaurants IHOP, Bonefish (best salmon ever), an Carabbas restaurant and Longhorn steakhouse. I would highly recommend this hotel and will stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Flor M

I sincerely thank you for your detailed review! I will make sure that Jose gets the recognition he rightfully deserves. I am so happy that your stay was a pleasant one and hope to see you the next time you're in town!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The hotel is ideally located and the lobby was comfortable. The hotel room itself had everything that most hotels have however other hotels dont have Myrna Rivera. I wanted to do something romantic and had brought some rose petals and some candles but really wasn't sure what to do. I went to the front desk and spoke to Myrna Rivera. She said that she would help me. I told her when i was going to dinner and she said to text her when we were on our way back. that she would take care of everything. When we came back and entered our room the candles were lit up with rose petals around them. there was a heart shaped in rose petals on the bed and rose petals sprinked about. there were hershey chocolate kisses and a bowl of fruit. It was such a beautiful sight we were speachless. It's this that will make me come back to this hotel. She did not have to be so helpful and she made our evening memorable! Thank you Myrna!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Venesa3
HKLee2014, Manager at Holiday Inn - Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

You should have seen Myrna's face light up when she read your review! I am so happy that Myrna was able to create a memorable experience for you during you stay. Thank you for staying with us and please remember us next time you need something special!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

This hote is very friendly and helpful. Its not a palace but clean and has good facilities such as swimming pool, tennis court, conference rooms, pick up shuttle, and speedy wifi. The beds are comfortable and the food is a bit hit or miss. I like it because its close to the airport and there is a reasonable selection of restaurants around the hotel. Its a bit noisy if you have a room overlooking the pool and to doors slam in the corridors which echo in your room. The Air Con is sometimes a pain because its either too cold or hot.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the top floor and overlooking the park and not the pool. They have a good selection...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

My sincerest apology for our shortcomings, Miike2000, as we fell short of your expectations during your stay. We would love the opportunity to discuss the issues you've experienced: either our General Manager or Rooms Director would be happy to speak to you. Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review.