“New, clean & awesome staff”

Hampton Inn Orlando International Airport
Ranked #47 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Perfect place to stay when around the airport in Orlando. Rooms were very clean and the place was very quite! Lots of good resturants with in walking distance and the sutttle to the airport allowed me to return my rental care early.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonGMOrlando, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Dear Andrew B,

Thank you very much for your kudos about our property! Your kind words are greatly appreciated! Our staff loves interacting with our guests and providing outstanding "Hamptonality" to each and every guest! We take great pride in the cleanliness and upkeep of our entire property inside and outside. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Great, everything !! Had a great time at this hotel.. really enjoyed everyone and the service was outstanding. I look foward to staying again soon. I would tell all my co-workers about this hotel and tell them to stay here, at the hampton in MCO

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonGMOrlando, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Dear Rocco M,

Reviewed 15 November 2013

Please note the hotel is in the process of being renovated, but that did not really interfere with my stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean, bed very comfortable. Great stay and very convenient for my early morning flight out.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Bijoux222
HamptonGMOrlando, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Dear Bijoux222 ,

Reviewed 14 November 2013

I will NOT stay here EVER AGAIN!
First off, my hubby and I arrived at the hotel at about midnight after a long flight and took a shuttle to the wrong Hampton Inn, and upon arriving to the correct hotel we were given room keys to a room that was already occupied and luckily our keys did not work, but we woke up the poor occupant. We went back downstairs and the on-duty receptionist told us that he did not check the first name on the reservation and just handed us room keys.
Then, we finally get room keys to an unoccupied room and go to sleep. Then in the morning we come to find out that the toilet although clean is not flushing properly and the sink water pressure is very low. So, we call the front desk and the same guy proceeds to ask us if we want to try unclogging the toilet with a plunger. We amuse him and say, "why not." He drops it off and doesn't stick around to see if we want to pack up and change rooms. Guess what -- the plunger doesn't do a thing to fix the flushing power. We call front desk back and tell them that we need a new room. We pack it up and go back downstairs to get a new room. He was nice enough to drop our rate down for the inconvenience.
Wait, there is more...we get a new room and all seems well for two nights except that there is no parking and the hotel is definitely being remodeled. On our last night there, we arrive back from visiting Universal Studios and our room key doesn't work. I go back downstairs to the front desk to explain. This guy takes my old keys and says they are demagnetized (Hmm, my hubby and I kept are keys separately -- how do they both get demagnetized???), plus he doesn't even check my ID and activates keys to the room number I rattle off. Luckily, our stuff was still in the room and nobody else was occupying our room (two of our biggest fears).

I would not stay here again and hotel management will be getting a letter from me about our stay. This was by far the worst experience I have ever had at a hotel. I would rather stay at a Comfort Inn instead. Sorry Hampton, you have lost a customer for life and I will not stay at any of your hotels again.

Other Cons:
Complimentary wifi did not work on my tablet, but worked on my husbands PC
Breakfast offering was okay, but not great
Tile on bathroom floors feels gross and slimy
Shower walls need to be replaced as the plastic is cracked and has lots of caulking
Tile in reception area looked very dirty.

Pros:
Clean bed, tv works, and water pressure in shower was good.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Michelle M,

We're sorry to hear about the unfortunate issues you had with front office service and can assure you this has been addressed. Your comfort is our concern and your review will help us ensure that we're meeting expectations in all areas of our daily operations. Please feel free to contact us directly if you have any additional comments or concerns.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Overall good experience for the price. Lobby was under construction so I won't judge the mess. Internet in my room was terrible however. Room hadn't been updated in a while, although it was clean. The location of the hotel is quite good relative to the airport, and entry and exit are easy. The Denny's next door was convenient for a decent breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonGMOrlando, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Dear Jeffery B,

Your effort and time sharing your comments surrounding your recent experience at out hotel is most appreciated and something we take very seriously.

The Hampton Inn Orlando Airport will be undergoing a refreshment of our guest rooms which includes new paint, carpet, mirrors, and artwork. The next phase will continue with all new furniture and drapery in the rooms which is scheduled to be complete by December 2013. ,. Once our refreshment is complete you will find a new fresh product that will exceed your expectations.

Here at the Hampton Inn Orlando Airport we value your patronage, and hope that in the near future you will once again allow us the opportunity to serve you and so that you may see the improvement to our product for your enjoyment.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

the bed was broken.....the toilet was dripping and flushed itself every 20 minutes throughout the night. The breakfast area was dirty.....awful.....we went next door to a Denny's for breakfast instead.....awful.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Susan Y
HamptonGMOrlando, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Dear Susan Y,

Please accept my apology for the problems you had with your recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn, Orlando Airport. We certainly did not deliver the guest experience you would expect from Hilton.

Our mission is to "Impress the Guest" and in your case, we fail to do that. I have used your concerns to impress upon the staff, the importance of providing our guests with outstanding service and accommodations.

I appreciate your informing us about what happened. We want to offer the best experience possible, and feedback, from our guests help us to accomplish that. Thanks again for your comments and your understanding. I hope you will give us another opportunity to demonstrate the quality and service we are capable of providing.

Debra Thompson – French

Reviewed 28 October 2013

clean, comfortable hotel, however, my sister reserved the room on her visa and as of 5 days later, her visa has not been credited. I paid with my credit card upon check in. Other than that, hotel is fab!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Marjorie C,

In reference to the payment status on your sisters card, if you would be so kind as to call me directly at the property, I will be more than happy to resolve the issue at hand.

We hope to see you again soon!!

407-888-2995 (P)