I got a room through my work benefits website and having stayed here before I decided to give it a try again, I had previously stayed here before and although it's in a great central location I felt the rooms were a bit outdated but was pleasantly surprised that they had remodeled the rooms and looks much newer and nicer. I read some of the reviews that they felt pressured by the time share lady but honestly my experience was completely opposite. She gave a quick explanation, I said a quick no and she pleasantly smiled and that was it so don't be afraid if your firm I'm sure it'll be ok. Love Love Love the fact that this hotel has balconies!! We're not smokers in the family but hate feeling all cooped up in a hotel room so def enjoyed the ability to step out onto the balcony and enjoy the weather , breeze and especially the view. I requested a high floor and Disney view and it was great we even caught the fireworks at Epcot from our balcony!! Now it won't be like your there because it is a little bit of a distance but still close enough to enjoy the show from the comfort of your room in your pjs. Now my only annoyance but not enough for me to not return was that they have valet which we foolishly paid for our entire stay only to realize that it's free self parking and always enough spaces available that I don't think valet is very necessary. Over all nice experience , loved our accommodations and will definitely return!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make memories to last a lifetime during your stay at the BEST WESTERN Lake Buena Vista Resort hotel! From our friendly staff to our Junior Omelet Chef breakfast program, we strive to add some extra magic to your Walt Disney World vacation. Our convenient location makes it easy to spend a full day at the theme parks, hassle-free. Simply hop on a shuttle bus to the Disney park of your choice and skip the lines at the entrance by purchasing your tickets ahead of time at our ticket concierge desk. With shuttles running continuously throughout the day, it's easy to stop back at the hotel for naptime or an afternoon swim in our heated outdoor pool. As a Disney Springs Hotel, we put you just minutes away from the excitement of Disney Springs (formerly Downtown Disney)! Enjoy numerous dining choices, one-of-a-kind shopping, and live entertainment nightly. Guests staying at the Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel will also enjoy in-room walk-out balcony options. We are the only hotel on Hotel Plaza with these views! Your family will love our enhanced, kid-friendly amenities during your stay, including a heated outdoor pool and kids' pool, Pizza Hut Express on-site, arcade room, and our official Disney gift shop. Additionally, all 325 of our deluxe guestrooms offer a flat screen TV, high speed Wi-Fi, and a private balcony to provide you with all the comforts of home during your stay. The Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort hotel is here to provide the perfect setting for you and your family to enjoy the Walt Disney World vacation of a lifetime. We hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, HostelWorld, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotelopia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista Hotel Orlando
- Best Western Orlando
- Orlando Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel Orlando, Florida