Honestly this hotel was good for what we paid for. It was affordable and very close to Disney. They provided complimentary transportation to the main 4 Disney parks and downtown Disney after 6pm. On our last day there we decided to walk to downtown Disney in the afternoon and it was a quick 10 min walk. It was $30 cab ride one-way to universal which wasn't too bad in my opinion.
Service overall was good (not understanding, but nothing appalling). Whenever I needed assistance, they were helpful and in a timely manner. One of the days I forgot if I turned off a hair straightener. I was embarrassed to call but they checked on it while I was at the park. I was slightly annoyed but more confused why the power blew out when I was blow drying my hair while the bf was showering, but I had someone help us within minutes of calling. After getting back to our hotel everyday from the parks or just being out, our room was tidy and towels were replaced. The folding of the towels were a tad sloppy though.
Our room was on the top floor (18th),...we didn't have a special view but it was nice to see everything around us (other hotels, etc.) The room itself was not bad. Nothing special. It looked a little older, especially in the bathroom. The tiles looked worn out and stuff. But I'm really not a big diva....unless I pay huge $$bucks$$, which we didn't.
I probably wouldn't have this as my first choice coming back because I like to change it up unless I LOVE the hotel (and can afford it). But I wouldn't dismiss this hotel for future times too.
Ps. the food at flamingo lounge wasn't very good, but the service was! Our waitress was very nice. Wished I got her name.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make memories to last a lifetime during your stay at the BEST WESTERN Lake Buena Vista Resort hotel! From our friendly staff to our Junior Omelet Chef breakfast program, we strive to add some extra magic to your Walt Disney World vacation. Our convenient location makes it easy to spend a full day at the theme parks, hassle-free. Simply hop on a shuttle bus to the Disney park of your choice and skip the lines at the entrance by purchasing your tickets ahead of time at our ticket concierge desk. With shuttles running continuously throughout the day, it's easy to stop back at the hotel for naptime or an afternoon swim in our heated outdoor pool. As a Disney Springs Hotel, we put you just minutes away from the excitement of Disney Springs (formerly Downtown Disney)! Enjoy numerous dining choices, one-of-a-kind shopping, and live entertainment nightly. Guests staying at the Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel will also enjoy in-room walk-out balcony options. We are the only hotel on Hotel Plaza with these views! Your family will love our enhanced, kid-friendly amenities during your stay, including a heated outdoor pool and kids' pool, Pizza Hut Express on-site, arcade room, and our official Disney gift shop. Additionally, all 325 of our deluxe guestrooms offer a flat screen TV, high speed Wi-Fi, and a private balcony to provide you with all the comforts of home during your stay. The Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort hotel is here to provide the perfect setting for you and your family to enjoy the Walt Disney World vacation of a lifetime. We hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Hotelopia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista Hotel Orlando
- Best Western Orlando
- Orlando Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel Orlando, Florida