If you have higher standards than standard best western then don't stay here. If you are okay with best western standards this fits the bill and no this is not a premier category. I had to book a cheap room for an extra night stay due to flight issues. Honestly it wasn't bad. It was actually fine. The rooms should for sure use some upgrading. The hallways as well as the elevator need a bit of a facelift, but again its not bad. As far as vacationing purposes I would not choose this hotel. My standards are hilton, hyatt, best western premier, and so on. Not the best standards but this hotel does not quite do it for me. However, if you don't care as much as I do, and youre like my gf, this hotel would do just fine. I was looking to save some money and for the amount i paid for this room, I am pretty content with it. Btw there is no free breakfast, some other best western offers breakfast. Oh yea, location, thats probably the best thing about this hotel, right next to downtown disney and epcott. Great location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make memories to last a lifetime during your stay at the BEST WESTERN Lake Buena Vista Resort hotel! From our friendly staff to our Junior Omelet Chef breakfast program, we strive to add some extra magic to your Walt Disney World vacation. Our convenient location makes it easy to spend a full day at the theme parks, hassle-free. Simply hop on a shuttle bus to the Disney park of your choice and skip the lines at the entrance by purchasing your tickets ahead of time at our ticket concierge desk. With shuttles running continuously throughout the day, it's easy to stop back at the hotel for naptime or an afternoon swim in our heated outdoor pool. As a Disney Springs Hotel, we put you just minutes away from the excitement of Disney Springs (formerly Downtown Disney)! Enjoy numerous dining choices, one-of-a-kind shopping, and live entertainment nightly. Guests staying at the Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel will also enjoy in-room walk-out balcony options. We are the only hotel on Hotel Plaza with these views! Your family will love our enhanced, kid-friendly amenities during your stay, including a heated outdoor pool and kids' pool, Pizza Hut Express on-site, arcade room, and our official Disney gift shop. Additionally, all 325 of our deluxe guestrooms offer a flat screen TV, high speed Wi-Fi, and a private balcony to provide you with all the comforts of home during your stay. The Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort hotel is here to provide the perfect setting for you and your family to enjoy the Walt Disney World vacation of a lifetime. We hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Expedia, TravelUp, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Resort Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista Hotel Orlando
- Best Western Orlando
- Orlando Best Western
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Resort Area Orlando, Florida