We were so pleased with our choice to stay at this resort.
We stayed in a ‘B’ room, which has a king sized bed and all the amenities you could possibly want.
The whole apartment is just so spacious.
On arrival you will need to supply a $100 deposit which is only a hold and at the end of your stay you will need to pay a $3.99 a night taxes and fees charge.
Wi-Fi worked perfectly in the room and there was no charge to use the computers near reception, which also had a free-to-use printer which was useful for printing our boarding cards.
We could also make local and national calls completely free of charge from the room which was extremely useful.
We used public transport to get everywhere. The link number 50 bus stops right outside the resort every 30 minutes, although if I was to do this trip again, I would rent a car as their public transport system is not the best. Nevertheless we managed it for 2 weeks.
We never really had the time to use the outdoor swimming pool, but it looked reasonable. The outdoor whirlpool never seemed to be working though. We even let the receptionist know early on in the holiday but it never got resolved. This was not really an issue for us though as there is one in the room anyway.
The maid service is not free of charge unless you are staying more than 4 nights. Towels are not changed every day; you have to specifically ask them to be changed, as is the same situation for bins. You can either put the rubbish outside in bags which will be collected during the day or you can ask someone to collect it for you. The maid tidied up our apartment after 7 days, so basically in a 2 week stay we had one tidy up. This was sufficient for us as we are a couple, although I can see how this might feel inadequate to a larger family.
The location is really good especially if you are visiting the Disney Parks and Downtown Disney. It is fairly close to all of them and not far from SeaWorld either. The Universal parks are slightly further away, but within a reasonable distance.
There is small retail park on the opposite side of the road which has a convenience store (where we purchased all our food and drink from) and quite a few places to eat such as Hooters, Dominos Pizza, Cici’s Pizza, Kobe’s Japanese Steakhouse, a Chinese takeaway, an Indian restaurant and an Irish pub.
We loved being able to wash and dry our clothes after hot sticky days in the parks.
We loved the choice of being able to jump in the bathroom’s whirlpool tub. (Although I can’t see how someone who is disabled would access the tub/shower).
We loved having a spacious kitchen with the option to make our own meals. Even the fridge is massive.
We never heard any of the so-called noise you can apparently hear through the so-called thin walls.
All in all we really loved this place.
• Free Wi-Fi in room
• Bathroom whirlpool/ shower tub
• Free unlimited local calls
• All kitchen amenities (cooker, hob, microwave etc)
• Safe in room
• Cable TV
• Tennis Court
• Maid service only available if staying 4 plus nights
• Outdoor Whirlpool did not work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes away from Disney(R), Legacy Vacation Club Lake Buena Vista is also only 2 miles from The House of Blues, Cirque du Soleil, shopping & restaurants. Onsite, guests can enjoy the swimming pool, hot tub, tennis court & beautiful garden. About the property A condominium-style resort featuring mini suite, 1-bedroom suites & 2-bedroom deluxe suites. Each room features full kitchens/kitchenettes, dining & living areas, flat-screen TV's onsite laundry facility, business center & free WiFi resort wide ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Legacy Vacation Resorts-Lake Buena Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Vacation Resorts-Lake Buena Vista Hotel Orlando
- Celebrity Resort Orlando
- Celebrity Hotel Orlando
- Celebrity Resorts Lake Buena Vista
- Legacy Vacation Resorts-Lake Buena Vista Orlando, Florida