“Staying this weekend”

Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista
Ranked #178 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I booked this hotel through groupon for the weekend for my three year anniversary I really hope to have a great experience. I am petrified of roaches so I hope this is not the case. I did have some push back about getting a king bedroom but they say the will work with me when I check in .......I will keep you all posted.

• Stayed: November 2013
RosenHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Hi Anoirrud!

Thank you for reviewing. If you run into any issues, please feel free to reach out to me. I will do everything possible to try and accommodate your requests. Unfortunately rooms with King beds are not guaranteed… I hope the front desk is able to find one for you.

Thank you.

Cellular: 407-832-1569
Fax: 407-996-3157
tshoemaker@rosenhotels.com

Write a ReviewReviews (5,145)

Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

When I visited Orlando for conference at convention centre, stayed over here. Although its kinda far from convention centre and I- drive if u not driving. I had wonderful experience during my stay. Staff is very friendly and hotel is very well maintained. I loved eating breakfast over here, so many varieties unlimited:):):) its worth of value.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank mdzakblr
RosenHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Thank you so much, mdzakblr!

I am pleased to read about your experience at the hotel and hope you come back in the future.

If there is ever anything that I can do, please feel free to reach out to me.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

I stayed at this location in Oct - Nov 2013 for several days. There were a few issues that resorted to us to moving to a different room. On the last day I awoke to "Cockroaches" in my room and on my bed!!! I told the front desk staff about this and all I got was, "Sorry." When I go on vacation I expect great hospitality & cleanliness, especially when spending so much on a vacation. I am very disappointed and will stay at a different property on my next return. I don't pay to sleep with cockroaches. I paid for a clean bed, instead I woke up to guests (roaches) in bed with me!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Darren A

Hello Darren A-

Pests are definitely something we hate reading about. I have sent you a personal email to find out more information.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. I really wish that it was handled better prior to you leaving, but I promise to make it right for you now.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

Only stayed 1 night but from what I saw this place is perfect. Nice big clean rooms, big heated pools and excellent location. Great value for what you get. My only complaint was the noise from I4 traffic.

Room Tip: If your room faces the highway leave your air conditioner fan on to muffle the noise.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank hfdad

Thank you so much, hfdad!

We appreciate the feedback and great comments.

Let me know if you choose to come back and I will make sure you have a room facing the other direction.

Thanks again,

Reviewed 13 November 2013

we stayed here last year and loved every minuite of it,the staff were very friendly.we stayed in a room for disabled and it was ample big enough.the buses were on time yes it could get confussing at nyt things look easy in the day time.and people panic incase u miss the bus but we were always told where 2 catch it,so turn up early.the clarion itself is worth every penny,being here u can pay.£650 a week in wales for a caravan.so there maybe a few minor problems with rooms deal with it,unless major.no towels/toilet paper,just go and ask 4 some if this is a big problem pay Disney prices,u still gey issues there ive been.we loved every min of the holliday from the staff to the drivers,the food was great so we will be back next year,come on guys we see much worse things on our jollys here,drop yr bags and get enjoying yr hard earned holliday.oh need to mention al,on security hes lovely.and loves the beetles.well done all clarion staff..

Room Tip: we faced carpark was very quite
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank cazzy63
RosenHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Wow…thank you so much, cazzy63!

You have no idea how happy we are to read your review.

We see you have stayed before and hope you continue. If there is ever anything I can do for you, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Thanks again!

Reviewed 12 November 2013

The front desk staff here is wonderful. We arrived a few hours before check in, and had planned on walking around the area to fill in time. Our daughter got very ill on the flight from the northeast to FL, and was in no condition to walk around the block. When we arrived there were no rooms available for immediate check in. The lady at the front desk was great and after about a half an hour, had juggled some things around and was able to get us into a room. Anytime that I had a question, the staff was always quick with an answer.

The room was clean, and the beds were comfortable. The shuttles arrived on time, and the drivers were pleasant. The Lynx bus stop is right in front of the hotel and was very easy to use when the shuttle schedule didn't fit our schedule.

We already have reservations for 2014 (which the hotel honored a cheaper rate that I had found online without hesitation) and are looking forward to our stay!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Cora C

Already booked for next year! Love hearing that, Cora C!

We will always at least match online pricing so please let me know if I can ever assist.

Thanks again for choosing Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista. We look forward to your next arrival.

Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

This was the greatest hotel in the best location. 9 minutes to Sea World and Disney World. The bed was incredible. I could sleep for days on that thing. The Hotel Staff was amazing. They made my birthday even better with that beautiful cake. How sweet of them to do that. But for the EARLY BOOKING (vacationers pay attention to that) Everything fell into budget. I was able to enjoy myself along with my sweet boyfriend. I'd definitely start there again.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LadyE77

Happy Birthday to you, LadyE77!

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We definitely have one of the best locations.

Thanks for staying, please visit us again soon.