Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista
US$129
US$285
US$222
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$152
Agoda.com
US$213
US$177
US$493
US$291
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$185
US$516
5,266 results
All reviewssplash zoneroom facing the parking lotdowntown disneypalm parkwayolive gardenfridge and microwaveshuttle servicelake buena vistasplash padshuttle busescoffee machinelight sleepercleaned every daymagic kingdomfree shuttletwo double bedssea world
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 March 2010

I stayed from the 3rd until the 6th at night, because I was on a trip to Disney to sing in "America Sings". Well, the maid never brought any clean towels for me or my roommates. Then she "cleaned our room" by ripping all the sheets, comforters, and pillows off our beds! Along with the protector from the mattress. I had to get up at 6am. I normally am in bed by 11. But I had to stay up until 1:48am! And we never got a sorry, complementary breakfast, or anything! And the elevator shut off for 5 minutes, locking my friends between floors! I am never going back to them, and I highly DON'T RECOMMEND them to anyone!

• Stayed: March 2010
2  Thank jbyrd42
Reviewed 8 March 2010

Don't use the shuttle!!! The free shuttle to the Disney attractions gets you there in the morning, but coming home is a different story. We decided to take the shuttle to Epcot even though we had our car with us. The shuttle schedule indicates that you can get to and from Epcot without any other stops. The hotel is very close to Epcot; 10 minutes. When it was time to leave we waited for the 8:05 pm shuttle which did not arrive until 8:30. When it did arrive it was full of passengers. Instead of going straight back to the Comfort Inn we first dropped off passengers to Hollywood Studios; then took passengers to two DIFFERENT Hotels. We did not get back to our hotel until about 9:30.

At $39.90per night the hotel is a great value and a great location for Disney; clean; nice pool; and friendly service - but don't use the shuttle if you value your time.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank rukidingme
Reviewed 3 March 2010

An excellent motel for the price, the Simmons bed was extremely comfortable, the in room frig and micro were welcome, the service was fine. The Disney shuttle was on time and the driver friendly, Restaurants were close...The interstate highway nearby is noticeable but not objectionable-the air conditioner drowns it with white noise anyway..The complaints I have read here seem trivial to me...besides-most people are rarely there except to sleep, and the bed was fantastic!! Orlando is tourist heaven, so expect crowds and don't expect cheap food anywhere-but you can eat in room if need be...

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nicky56
Reviewed 28 February 2010

I've stayed here probably four or five times in the past 2 years. We keep going back because it is the closest and most inexpensive hotel we have come across in the Disney area. It is by no means a fancy hotel, but we have never had a problem with bugs, dirty linens or gross bathrooms. Sometimes the rooms smell funny, but you get that in any motel. We only go for weekend trips and it's perfect. We really only use the room to sleep/shower and don't come back to hang out as you would in a Disney hotel, so it works if you are on a budget. I definitely recommend it. The service isn't the best, but I've never had a problem with any charges. It's probably best to stay here with a car, as the shuttle only ran twice a day and was very inconvenient. As long as you know what you're getting, you will be happy! Lastly, this hotel backs up against I-4, so try requesting a room facing the opposite direct and the noise is a little less. Again, not the best sleep of your life, but it works if you don't want to spend a lot of money and have transportation.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kmg148
Reviewed 24 February 2010

This was our second experience in a Rosen property, and we found our room to be as well-appointed and comfortable as our first room. In fact, it was almost identical. Maybe there is something to be said for bulk purchases reducing cost per item. We appreciated the nice dark wood, the lovely bedspread and draperies, the granite counter-tops and the smooth linens. The room came complete with a small refrigerator, a microwave and a guest safe. Most importantly, the beds were fantastic! I have never slept in a hotel bed that was more comfortable.

I normally do not stay in hotels with exterior entrances to individual rooms. In this case, it was a blessing. We parked out car directly in front of our ground floor room, and unpacking took only minutes.

The check-in process was fairly quick. There was only one person working at the check-in desk, and another person would have reduced the wait. Nonetheless, the check-in clerk was pleasant and personable as well as professional.

This is an older hotel that has been recently remodeled. The public areas are still rather simple, but the guest rooms themselves are outstanding. The older building reflects better construction than newer hotels, and it was exceptionally quiet. We really did not hear anything once we were in our room.

I only had two complaints with this hotel.

The first complaint was the bathtub. It had a nice, deep tub, but someone had modified it so that the shower was perpetually turned on. There was also no way to keep water in the tub even if you did not mind filling it using the shower. I do not know if all the rooms had been modified in this way, or if it was unique to this room. It was not important enough to ask for a different room. I would, however, have been unhappy had I needed to stay in this specific room for several days because I much prefer a bath to a shower. When we return (and we will) I will check the bathtub before unpacking my suitcase.

My second complaint was the TV. Normally we pay little attention to the TV. We spend our evenings working on the internet or reading. The internet (wi-fi) was great! We had swift and secure connection. The TV, however, was fuzzy. Since we were trying to follow the Olympics it was disappointing watching through the snow storm generated by the TV in our room. It was unfortunate that the TV was not replaced when everything else was. The old TV with a poor picture diminishes the overall quality of the room.

These were small inconveniences which would not prevent us from staying in this hotel again. We had a promotional price of $45/night, and the hotel was easily worth twice that amount.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple