La Quinta Inn & Suites Orlando Convention Center
US$534
US$423
US$179
US$133
Rosen Centre Hotel(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$374
US$281
Travelocity
US$294
US$258
1,212 results
All reviewsfront deskuniversal blvdyogurthard boiled eggsinternational drivemake your own wafflesthe breakfast areafree breakfastwithin walking distancemini golfking suitesea worldlocation is greathot tubhousekeeping staffbeds were comfortabledisney world
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I have stayed in several hotels in the orlando area and have never had such a poor excuse for service in my life. Upon arriving at the hotel there isn't anyone to help with luggage and there is only ONE person checking in for a line of about 6 people waiting for help. I can understand being understaffed but when I called for extra towels and linens I was told to catch the housekeeping staff in the hall to be able to get them as that wasn't her department. I also had to park my vehicle in the parking lot of ANOTHER HOTEL BECAUSE THERE WAS NOT ONE SPOT AVAILABLE and when I called the concerige said "ummm....sorry I'm with another customer". If you value customer service don't stay here.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Aalva107
Reviewed 25 May 2014

My family and I have been staying at this hotel with our dog for the last three years and last night was the first time we have received the rudest call complaining about our dog barking!!! Never have we had any issues with our dog in a hotel barking and there are other rooms around us with barking dogs!!! It's what dogs do when they hear ppl or dogs outside of their rooms but instead of being polite about it, Gwen, who worked the front desk called my mother and demanded that we cut our night short and come back due to complaints of our dog barking. When my mother was talking to her, Gwen hung up on her!!!! How totally unprofessional!! He is a dog and they bark!!! Seriously!!! After this experience we will take our normally very well behaved dog to another hotel and will no longer stay at a La Quinta!!!!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We receive an excellent service, and the room was an excellent accommodation with lot of privacy and cleanness. The personnel at front desk very courteous and capable and the breakfast facilities, clean, organized and the breakfast has variety of options, We will visit this hotel for sure next time we come back to Orlando

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I needed to go to Orlando last-minute and did not have time to find a pet-sitter. I have two dogs that, while very friendly, are quite large. So I looked for a place that had no pet restrictions and am SO HAPPY I found this hotel! We got no hassles during check-in or check-out, there was ample grass in which to walk them, and the hotel is only 1 block from International Drive. The morning breakfast, while carb-heavy, was tasty and you can't beat the price (free). I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Have stayed at this hotels several times now. Always a great experience. Easy one-half block walk to International Drive restaurants, clubs and stores. Hint: ignore your GPS if it says to drive on International, Universal Drive is never blocked with traffic.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple