My family and I came in for a quick weekend getaway to Orlando. We chose the Hyatt Place for its location and convenience to Universal Orlando. The hotel has recently been remodeled and we could tell, everything was fresh and clean. Staff were accommodating and friendly, the room was comfortable and had plenty of space for my family of four to move around in without feeling like we were on top of one another.
The only negative was the breakfast in the morning. It was a bit crowded and the choces were not great (liquid eggs, bacon & egg biscuits or liquid eggs) but there was still cereal, fruit and toast.
Overall great hotel and will probably stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located three blocks from the Orange County Convention Center and only three miles from Sea World and Universal Studios Orlando, the Hyatt Place Orlando Convention Center hotel is the perfect choice for business travelers and families. In addition to Walt Disney World® Resort, other local attractions include Wonder Works as well as Ripley’s Believe It Or Not! Local Orlando-area shopping options include the Premiere Factory Outlet, the Florida Mall, and Mall of Millenia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place Orlando/Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Orlando/ Hotel Orlando
- Hyatt Place Orlando/Convention Center Florida