“Good management always make the value come through”

Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle
Ranked #239 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
Toronto, Canada
“Good management always make the value come through”
Reviewed 16 May 2013

For what we paid, despite the fridge dying on us (a replacement was installed), there was nothing that the hotel staff did or did not do that disrupted us, The room ande premises were clean. The breakfast was continental and fine when the fruit and yougurt was replenished.

The internet was fine. The location is well situated for the Outlet Malls. Disney an the Florida Mall. A Walmart Supercentre is accroos the main road.

Room Tip: The Florida Turnpike exit 255 or 254 are unattendad for cash payments.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Sao Paulo, SP
Reviewed 5 May 2013

I have been guest in several hotels of this chain and they are all very good, clean, quite and cheap!!! They want you to feel like home, and this is the closest you can get.
So far I have stayed in 4 of them in Orlando. I will try other cities too.
There is a BUT- the breakfast is really poor. Buy your food and eat in the room or go to Denny's.
The hotel should not anounce they offer breakfast.

Room Tip: The rooms are all good. The breakfast is the weakest point of this chain of hotel.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle, responded to this review, 8 May 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that our grab and go breakfast did not satisfy your needs. We review every comment and will be sure to take yours under consideration to determine what we could add to our amenities.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at ojy@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Sacramento, California
Reviewed 3 May 2013

We're got the two room suite which was on the first floor. The location is close enough to all the attractions and had a Walmart and restaurants across the street. The area around the facility is nice and seems safe, but when you go to Walmart across the street, it seemed unsafe and dicey. There are two Extended stay America next to each other so make sure you are at the right place. Staff here is really nice and helpful. Most other reviews of this place is accurate as far as the walls being thin and the noise from your neighbors door slamming. I gave it a three star because our smoke alarm kept going off while I was boiling water for hot dogs and the noise. The kitchen is nothing special, so don't plan on cooking five course meals. The kitchen table is very small, so my wife and kids ate while sitting on the floor. I would stay here again on our next visit to this area.

Room Tip: two room suites has an a/c unit in each room. The sofa sleeper is nothing more than sleeping on box...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Howard - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our property. It's great to hear your positive comments about our staff. Please accept my apologies that the smoke alarm kept going off in your room. This is something that will happen if a lot of smoke is generated. Still, we are disheartened to read this was a problem for you and your family.

Once more, thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Langen
Reviewed 1 May 2013

but still a fair deal (providing you snagged a good discount rate). We got the room we expected for the price we got on Hotwire.
The other reviews listed seem pretty true, yes, "breakfast" is instant oatmeal, grab-n-go bars, muffins, milk, coffee, juice. But face it, it is an "Extended stay" and the rooms are well equipped. There are enough options to fix that if you don't like the breakfast.
There is presently construction on the parkway in front of this hotel, so you do presently have noise rather early in the morning. It doesn't look like that construction will be there long.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle, responded to this review, 3 May 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate your feedback. Although the construction on John Young Parkway is a temporary inconvenience, it will drastically improve traffic near the hotel. Please accept my most sincere apologies if you were inconvenienced in any way do to this. Still, I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our grab and go breakfast.

If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at ojy@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Reviewed 16 April 2013 via mobile

Even though the personnel is very friendly and professional, this hotel is not the best of the chain. The breakfast included in the price is very poor, the tiles at the bathroom have mildew and mould. The desk is scratch and looks old. The walls seems to be very thin and you listen the tv of the next room. People were allowed at late hours in the pool making noise. I won't stay at this hotel in the future.

Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle, responded to this review, 18 April 2013
Augusto - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed in you your stay. In response to your feedback, we are inspecting the condition of your room. We will also try to find ways to limit the noise level in the pool when it is late at night.

Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at ojy@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Reviewed 25 March 2013

Stayed there during March 22-24. Great hotel with Kitchen facilities inside the rooms. Great and Comfy King size bed plus a sofa bed. Excellent front desk service and a nice variety for the Continental Bfast. Less than 15 min from Universal Studios,Florida Mall, Mall of the Millenia and Lake Bna Vista. Great price which includes free and plenty of parking space , free wi fi and very nice outdoors with a pool.

Less than 8 minutes is a Walmart located near the hotel.

Love the place and would stay again.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank vanessa r
ESDAreaManager, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle, responded to this review, 3 April 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you enjoyed our property. The Front Desk Staff was excited to read your comments. Thanks again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 23 March 2013 via mobile

My buddy, I & my 12 year old son spent five days at the ESA. We had a two room suite with a bedroom with 2 queen beds and in the living room a full size pull out sofa. The room had a fully equipped kitchen as well as two televisions a must with a 12 year old. The hotel had a nice pool and was quite quiet. We had a great time and the staff was wonderful. Definitely a must for our next Orlando visit!

• Stayed March 2013
ESDAreaManager, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle, responded to this review, 2 April 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a glowing review. I'm delighted that you and your party had a great stay. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.