“Great chain, great hotel”

Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle
Ranked #240 of 339 Hotels in Orlando
Catalonia, Spain
“Great chain, great hotel”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

We used this as one of 5 Extended Stays on a recent road trip.
The rooms are always clean and fully fitted for an extended stay.
We found this one close to Walmart and fast foods. We used this as a base for local Malls, Outlet Malls and OK for a trip to Cape Canaveral.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I am so happy to hear about your loyalty to Extended Stay America and that you liked your fresh, clean room. I am also glad that you took advantage of our central location and enjoyed some shopping during your stay.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 13 October 2013

This hotel is suppose to be for extended stay but yet they can only provide you with less than 35 channels. They cant even provide you with AMC even though thats a very popular channel. For the same price you can get an exact same condition room with better channel listings so if i was you I would not stay here. Its always nice to come back to a room after a fun day at an amusement park and turn on the walking dead but you wont be doing that here. Oh and the internet is very slow.

Room Tip: The rooms are very small, location has two of the same hotel names side by side, and no wash cloths...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Ry1993
San Diego, California
Reviewed 20 September 2013

I really enjoyed my stay here. I got a great deal on Priceline and was happy to see there was free breakfast, big fridge, stove, microwave and everything you really needed! That made my stay really comfortable. I wish I had stayed longer! Best price around!
Flat screen TV, comfortable bed. If definitely recommend to any budget traveler!!!
Only downsides:
Small gym- no weights just treadmill and bike.

• Stayed October 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle, responded to this review, 24 September 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It is always a pleasure for us to hear that our guests are comfortable when staying with us. We are also happy that you enjoyed our grab-and-go breakfast as well as your fully equipped kitchen.

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 21 July 2013

After a great first visit to this hotel, I decided to stay here again when I returned to Orlando a few months after my initial stay. I brought a DVD this time & was able to get in my morning Insanity workout. The staff was once again friendly and my room was just as wonderful as my previous room – spacious, clean & extremely accommodating. The free parking is always appreciated and my 15 minute commute to Universal Studios the next day was a quick and easy one. I cannot say enough good things about this hotel! Reasonably priced and a wonderful location – highly recommended!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle, responded to this review, 23 July 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. It is so great to hear that you are continually satisfied with our hotel and all of the amenities we have to offer. Our team takes pride in knowing that they have accomplished our goal, which is making sure each guest has a comfortable and enjoyable stay.

Gadsden, Alabama
Reviewed 6 July 2013

My husband and I stayed here for three nights in early June. We needed somewhere relatively inexpensive, but still good quality. We got just that. Never had any problems, and was a great location. Didn't ever wake up in time for the breakfast though.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle, responded to this review, 9 July 2013
Lydia - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you and your Husband enjoyed our location. I am sorry that you have not had the chance to try our grab-and-go breakfast. This is a new feature, and one we definitely recommend.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Reviewed 29 June 2013

Staff very friendly but my room smelled like pee and cigarette , I asked them to switch my room and they did but the hotel looks old and dirty , if I go back to Orlando I will be searching for a different hotel.

• Stayed June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle, responded to this review, 3 July 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that experienced an unpleasant odor. I am meeting with our housekeeping team to ensure that this does not happen again in the future. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at ojy@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Mayfield Heights, Ohio
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Designed for people that are going to stay here for an extended period, it worked out fine for my business trip of a few days. Decent sized room but with a lot going on as there is a small kitchenette equipped with stove, fridge, microwave and sink. A wall separates the living/kitchen area from the sleeping and vanity area. Flat panel TV, DVD player, comfortable bed, fairly clean room. The Extended Stay group now has a small simple offering for breakfast: muffins, oatmeal, granola bars, juice and coffee. Customer Service was responsive to burned out florescent kitchen bulb, replaced while I was out on appointments. I would recommend this for Road warriors but not for vacationers, there are people residing here as in most Extended Stay America properties. There is another ESA unit next door to this building.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle, responded to this review, 13 June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It is always great to hear that you enjoyed your room and all of the amenities we offer at our hotel. As well, I am very glad that you liked our newest feature, the grab-and-go breakfast.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.