Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle
Ranked #237 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 25 December 2013

Tried extended stay america first time and i was feeling as if i am in my apartment instead in a motel.

1) Clean and Unlimited bathroom accessories, towels, kitchen supplies and bed linens.

2) Good breakfast choices with no ugly queues

3) Economical and located in Orlando's probably quietest neighborhood.

Room Tip: Good location in Orlando City. Neighborhood is in Quiet place surrounded by all parks and malls in 1...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you tried us for the first time and we were able to meet your expectations by offering fresh clean rooms and amenities.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Very good hotel, location, price and everything! The maid comes once a week to clean the room but changes towels every other day.
We thought our stay was great at this hotel. Would definitely come back.
It would be a little better if the rooms had an oven! Overral, great experience!

• Stayed: November 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. It's great to hear that you had such a wonderful experience. I am pleased to hear that out location and rates were ideal for your stay in Orlando.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

The service was great, and the front desk receptionist Courtney was extremely helpful and polite. I wish their great service translated to the actual rooms being just as great. Maybe it was just my room but for some reason, there was a lingering odor that smelled like old food. For the price, it wasn't terrible but from the looks of the outside, I expected the rooms to be a little nicer.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. The odor you described is not acceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. I am training my staff to ensure that we identify bad odors and resolve the issues immediately. I am pleased to hear our staff provided you with courteous service during your stay.

I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at ojy@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

We used this as one of 5 Extended Stays on a recent road trip.
The rooms are always clean and fully fitted for an extended stay.
We found this one close to Walmart and fast foods. We used this as a base for local Malls, Outlet Malls and OK for a trip to Cape Canaveral.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I am so happy to hear about your loyalty to Extended Stay America and that you liked your fresh, clean room. I am also glad that you took advantage of our central location and enjoyed some shopping during your stay.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

This hotel is suppose to be for extended stay but yet they can only provide you with less than 35 channels. They cant even provide you with AMC even though thats a very popular channel. For the same price you can get an exact same condition room with better channel listings so if i was you I would not stay here. Its always nice to come back to a room after a fun day at an amusement park and turn on the walking dead but you wont be doing that here. Oh and the internet is very slow.

Room Tip: The rooms are very small, location has two of the same hotel names side by side, and no wash cloths...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Ry1993
Reviewed 20 September 2013

I really enjoyed my stay here. I got a great deal on Priceline and was happy to see there was free breakfast, big fridge, stove, microwave and everything you really needed! That made my stay really comfortable. I wish I had stayed longer! Best price around!
Flat screen TV, comfortable bed. If definitely recommend to any budget traveler!!!
Only downsides:
Small gym- no weights just treadmill and bike.

• Stayed: October 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It is always a pleasure for us to hear that our guests are comfortable when staying with us. We are also happy that you enjoyed our grab-and-go breakfast as well as your fully equipped kitchen.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

After a great first visit to this hotel, I decided to stay here again when I returned to Orlando a few months after my initial stay. I brought a DVD this time & was able to get in my morning Insanity workout. The staff was once again friendly and my room was just as wonderful as my previous room – spacious, clean & extremely accommodating. The free parking is always appreciated and my 15 minute commute to Universal Studios the next day was a quick and easy one. I cannot say enough good things about this hotel! Reasonably priced and a wonderful location – highly recommended!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. It is so great to hear that you are continually satisfied with our hotel and all of the amenities we have to offer. Our team takes pride in knowing that they have accomplished our goal, which is making sure each guest has a comfortable and enjoyable stay.