Tried extended stay america first time and i was feeling as if i am in my apartment instead in a motel.
1) Clean and Unlimited bathroom accessories, towels, kitchen supplies and bed linens.
2) Good breakfast choices with no ugly queues
3) Economical and located in Orlando's probably quietest neighborhood.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An all-suite hotel conveniently located for easy access to the Orange County Convention Center, Sea World, Universal Orlando Resort, and Walt Disney World. All rooms feature a fully equipped kitchen and a sitting area. Outdoor swimming pool and barbecue area, fitness center and laundry facilities available. Light continental breakfast served daily. Free wifi. Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Extended Stay, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando - John Young Parkway Hotel Orlando
- Orlando Extended Stay
- Extended Stay Orlando
- Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle Florida