We stayed at this hotel for 9 nights during the holidays. Location of the hotel very convenient. The street has a lot of hotels and hence a lot of good restaurants around the area. Sea-world is very very close. They have shuttles to take you to Disney's Epcot (which is very well connected to other Disney parks), Universal resorts and Sea-World. The timings may not be very convenient, but all these parks are within close driving distance.
The room was fairly large with ample room to begin with. Nice and clean as well. The check-in was quick and easy. We were given the accessible room since that was the only one available for our family size. Kitchen was perfect. A little short on utensils. There were not enough plates and after asking the front-desk, they informed that they were the only ones available. Even the silverware was for two people only. So we had to content with using the plastic spoons from the breakfast area. The walk-in shower was not very convenient and flooded the bath very often. We had to block the water with towels or be very careful when showering to avoid the water flooding. Other than that the room was great. It would have been great if they could have shifted us to another non-accessible room with a proper bath-tub, but with the holiday season they were very much full.
Breakfast was decent - bagels, muffins, grain-bars, juices. But it was always the same everyday and after a couple of days, it becomes very monotonous. So we started cooking our own breakfast. Another inconvenience was availability of drinking water. The water fountain was only working during breakfast hours, so if you needed water in your room, you either had to fill it during that time and store it OR get purchase cans from outside.
Overall, the hotel is a very decent place to stay and very much family friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite hotel within walking distance to the West Wing of the Orange County Convention Center. Hotel is within close proximity to Seaworld, Universal Studios, and all International Drive attractions. All rooms feature a fully equipped kitchen and a comfortable recliner. Outdoor swimming pool and barbecue, fitness center, meeting room are also available. Complimentary shuttle bus to Parks and I-Ride trolley stop is located at hotel entrance. Light continental breakfast is served daily. Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6443 Westwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Westwood Blvd Hotel Orlando
- Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6443 Westwood Florida
- Extended Stay Orlando
- Orlando Extended Stay