All reviewsinternational drivethe breakfast areadouble shower headsthe spring hill suitesbahama breezeuniversal blvdyogurtfree breakfastbedroom areawithin walking distancemini fridge and microwaveking suitebreakfast staffwould definitely stay here againi ride trolleyrestaurants and barssofa bed
Reviewed 24 January 2014

We recently stayed at this SpringHill due to business at the convention center. The location is excellent, within walking distance in nice weather. Our stay was fabulous, great value. The room layout is really comfortable and whoever designed it clearly put alot of thought into it. The mini kitchen area is super convenient with mini frig and microwave. Nice desk area there for work. Everything was clean and smelled so fresh. The beds and bed linens were extremely comfortable.
The free breakfast was also wonderful, hot or cold, nice variety. Oatmeal was cooked perfectly. Breakfast staff super nice. As I said, there is honestly nothing we can complain about with this SpringHill location. Would highly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Bob M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando Convention Center/International Drive Area, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review out hotel and offer feedbakc regarding your recent stay. We appreciate all of the compliments in the review, our staff works very hard to provide clean accommodations, a good breakfast and excellent service. We appreciate you taking the time to point that out.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

I've stayed at this property numerous times, some good, some very good, some great. Glad to say, this time a 100%. Great location to international drive and the convention center. Competitive room price. Plus lots of perks... I highly recommend!

Room Tip: I prefer the ground floor, elevators can be slow!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Bob M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando Convention Center/International Drive Area, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

John, thank you for choosing our hotel again and I am glad to hear your stay was 100% and to your satisfaction. As always we appreciate the recommendations of guest for our hotel and we hope to see you again next year.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

I would highly recommend staying at the Orlando Convention Center Springhill Suites. Very clean, Great Breakfast, Nice location near I-Drive with many restaurants nearby the hotel. Great place to stay!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bob M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando Convention Center/International Drive Area, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent visit. We appreciate the great comments and we are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 22 December 2013

We stayed at this Springhill Suites in December. The staff was lovely and accommodating, the rooms were clean and comfortable, breakfast was plentiful and delicious and my daughter loved the pool. There are multiple restaurants within walking distance and it is convenient to get on and off Route 4 but far enough away that there is no highway noise.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Gldensrgreat
Bob M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando Convention Center/International Drive Area, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

I am glad to hear you found our hotels location very accommodating and centrally located wth many things to do. We always love hearing from our guests so thank you for taking a moment to give us feedback about your stay.

Reviewed 22 December 2013

This was a great experience for me and my family. We stayed in a king room and had room for a crib and a bassinet. The room did not feel cramped at all and my wife love the bathroom was separate from the living room (so we did not disturb the kids) The hotel also had Globo, which my Brazilian wife was very pleased to watch her novela. Breakfast was good (the typical food) Overall a great and inexpensive hotel in a newly developed area close to attractions.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Andrew34476

Thank you so much for the excellent review of our hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to offer your comments about your recent stay. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our spacious rooms and excellent breakfast during your visit. Thank you again!