SpringHill Suites Orlando Convention Center/International Drive Area
GreenLeadersBronze level
Indianapolis
“Good stay”
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

I would say overall a good stay for business. It's close to the convention center and one street away from all the restaurants and shops. The breakfast was nice start to the day. One less stop to have to make before making it to meetings in the morning. The rooms were clean and the beds were great. Could use some minor attention to some aspects of the room like the refrigerator and some cleaning in the bathroom baseboards but over all happy with the cleanliness. I would stay again if back in the area for business.

• Stayed February 2014
Bob M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando Convention Center/International Drive Area, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, we appreciate your comments the clean rooms and good breakfast. Thanks for the feedback on the detail items in the bathroom as we will address these with our housekeeping dept. Again thank you for comments.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
  • Korean first
New Canaan, Connecticut
Reviewed 11 February 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

The hotel has been upgraded nicely. The staff is very accommodating. The price is right ! A true winner ! I would not recommend basically for business travel, families will find it difficult to find activities at the hotel for children.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Bob M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando Convention Center/International Drive Area, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, we always appreciate feedback from our guests. I am glad to hear that you thought our accommodations and service were great. I hope you will stay with us again on your next visit.
Boynton Beach, FL
Reviewed 10 February 2014

This Springhill Suites is very nice. However, make sure that you program the street address in properly or you will be going way out of your way. The street name is Universal but it is very easy to program in the name "University" into your GPS, like I did. Maybe it is the way my GPS works that I made this mistake but I understand from some hotel staff that it happens quite frequently. Otherwise, the staff is very nice and helpful and the rooms are very comfortable.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel. We are delighted that your stay with the SpringHill Suites Orlando Convention Center/International Drive Area was enjoyable.

Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future. When your travels bring you to the Orlando area we hope you will choose us again.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Close Proximity to the convention center and restaurants and bars. Very clean and comfortable. Although I didn't attend universal or sea world it's within minutes from the hotel. The pool area is small and the exercise room is adequate for the rate.

• Stayed February 2014
Bob M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando Convention Center/International Drive Area, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
I am excited that you chose our hotel and we appreciate your comments about the great service and clean rooms. On you next visit to Orlando we sincerely hope you will make the Springhil Suites Convention Center your choice to stay.
Ocala, Florida
Reviewed 8 February 2014

I enjoyed my entire stay. Rooms where clean and comfortable. Staff was very attebtive my needs and went out of the way to make sure I was comfortable. Breakfast was great. My company will stay here every time we have business in Orlando.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad you consider our hotel the "Best Choice" and we appreciate the exellent fedback regarding your stay. We look forward to you and your company using our hotel when you visit Orlando.
Fairfax, Virginia
Reviewed 1 February 2014

This hotel is an excellent example as to why I love Marriott service. Quality and consistency. We did not have a reservation in advance, and contacted them the same day we arrived. They worked with us to make an excellent room available, despite a convention being in town.
Newly renovated (2013), beautiful rooms and lobby; and the friendliest staff I have ever experienced. Will definitely return.

Room Tip: Choose a high floor towards the rear
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ron_from_Brooklyn
Bob M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando Convention Center/International Drive Area, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Ron, thank you for the great review. We are so excited that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to have you back when you visit Orlando again.
Vergennes, Vermont
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I did not expect this hotel to be noteworthy. It had fit my needs for the business trip but it truely exceeded them. Location is excellent, their guest service is exceptional. The rooms were so spacious and well stocked. And they were clean. I work in the industry so I am extremely picky about the cleanliness....first thing i notice. The beds were so comfortable, the shower with double heads was luxurious, mini fridge and sink area perfect if I had the kids with me. Their breakfast was great for a free continental+. Everything you need and more. A lot of little touchs that went so far.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Bob M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando Convention Center/International Drive Area, responded to this review, 31 January 2014
Thank you for giving such a great review and I am certainly glad to hear that you found our hotel noteworthy. Our hotel in centrally located in the I-Drive area with many restaurants and shops that is within walking distance and very convenient. Thank you again for your comments and feedback.