All reviewsinternational drivethe breakfast areadouble shower headsthe spring hill suitesbahama breezeuniversal blvdyogurtfree breakfastbedroom areawithin walking distancemini fridge and microwaveking suitebreakfast staffwould definitely stay here againi ride trolleyrestaurants and barssofa bed
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

I would say overall a good stay for business. It's close to the convention center and one street away from all the restaurants and shops. The breakfast was nice start to the day. One less stop to have to make before making it to meetings in the morning. The rooms were clean and the beds were great. Could use some minor attention to some aspects of the room like the refrigerator and some cleaning in the bathroom baseboards but over all happy with the cleanliness. I would stay again if back in the area for business.

• Stayed: February 2014
Bob M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando Convention Center/International Drive Area, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, we appreciate your comments the clean rooms and good breakfast. Thanks for the feedback on the detail items in the bathroom as we will address these with our housekeeping dept. Again thank you for comments.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

The hotel has been upgraded nicely. The staff is very accommodating. The price is right ! A true winner ! I would not recommend basically for business travel, families will find it difficult to find activities at the hotel for children.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Bob M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando Convention Center/International Drive Area, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, we always appreciate feedback from our guests. I am glad to hear that you thought our accommodations and service were great. I hope you will stay with us again on your next visit.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

This Springhill Suites is very nice. However, make sure that you program the street address in properly or you will be going way out of your way. The street name is Universal but it is very easy to program in the name "University" into your GPS, like I did. Maybe it is the way my GPS works that I made this mistake but I understand from some hotel staff that it happens quite frequently. Otherwise, the staff is very nice and helpful and the rooms are very comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel. We are delighted that your stay with the SpringHill Suites Orlando Convention Center/International Drive Area was enjoyable.

Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future. When your travels bring you to the Orlando area we hope you will choose us again.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

Close Proximity to the convention center and restaurants and bars. Very clean and comfortable. Although I didn't attend universal or sea world it's within minutes from the hotel. The pool area is small and the exercise room is adequate for the rate.

• Stayed: February 2014
Bob M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando Convention Center/International Drive Area, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

I am excited that you chose our hotel and we appreciate your comments about the great service and clean rooms. On you next visit to Orlando we sincerely hope you will make the Springhil Suites Convention Center your choice to stay.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

I enjoyed my entire stay. Rooms where clean and comfortable. Staff was very attebtive my needs and went out of the way to make sure I was comfortable. Breakfast was great. My company will stay here every time we have business in Orlando.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad you consider our hotel the "Best Choice" and we appreciate the exellent fedback regarding your stay. We look forward to you and your company using our hotel when you visit Orlando.