We stayed here for my recent conference held at the OCCC. It's a 1km walk but there is an option of a $2 public bus ride to the convention centre just outside.
The hotel staff were always accommodating to our requests. Rooms were large and clean. Breakfast was a bit limited but ok. The heated pool, laundry room and free parking are great pluses.
Good value for money and recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Universal Blvd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Universal Blvd Florida
- Extended Stay Orlando
- Orlando Extended Stay
- Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando Convention Center