“very happy customers”

Ranked #122 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
seabrook nh
“very happy customers”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

We loved the hotel,felt safe( friendly security guards patrolling) and had every convenience. Restaurant had a great dinner buffet,priced right and good food.After returning on Rosen's free shuttle from Universal Studios we only wanted a small meal .We were able to buy pizza and stamps at the convenience store,then enjoyed eating, writing and mailing right there in cafe area of lobby.The best part of this was the sound proof mini arcade available for children and no disturbance to us.There was also a playground and "the Den" TV/library and two pools for family enjoyment. The guest services were very helpful with travel arrangements ,after a fantastic breakfast buffet we departed .Would happily return .

Room Tip: ground floor near lobby was very convenient .My Mom found this very easy to get to dinner, shuttle...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank karenlfb
RosenHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Rosen Inn International, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
‘The Den’ is so cozy! We love that new area.

Thank you so much for staying with us. We hope you visit again in the near future.

tshoemaker@rosenhotels.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (966)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
London
Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

We were very impressed by this hotel's rooms, staff and amenities for the price. The room was clean and in good overall condition. The staff was friendly and accommodating. We enjoyed this hotel both with and without a car. We used the hotel's free shuttle to go to SeaWorld and Universal. The Iride took us to the big Premium Outlet malls and the Lynx 42 took us back to the airport.
Thank you, Troy Shoemaker, for accommodating our request for a ground floor room near the pool. I particularly enjoyed the landscaping around the hotel. It was a wonderful location, very close to many restaurants and a lovely walk along International Drive. We highly recommend the experience at the Rosen Inn International.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Krys K
No need to thank me, Krys K!

I am here to help….you or any guest.

Thanks for staying with us. You are now a friend of ours…email me when you return!

Thanks again,

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 24 February 2014

After a six day stay at this hotel, there is really nothing to complain about. First room was on the ground floor and developed a really bad smell behind the refrigerator over night, so on the next day we were moved to a nice room overlooking the pool. No discussion, no hassle. Would go again, if they offer they same special offer.

Room Tip: Try to get a room facing towards one of the two pools
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
RosenHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Rosen Inn International, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Thanks, RoAr2401.

We appreciate the feedback very much. We hope you do come back.

Next time you are in Orlando, please give me a shout… I’ll ensure your next stay is even better.

Thanks,

Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

Routine, well-run motel with many similar options nearby, in a convenient location with easy travel by trolley on International Drive and various free or paid shuttles to all the attractions. Comfortable stay at a reasonable price with lots of options for meals nearby.

Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank NziTrap
Appreciate the review, NziTrap-

We hope you have the opportunity to come back and visit us again in the near future.

Safe travels.

Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I just spent 6 nights at the Rosen Inn International. It is a good hotel on a budget. We actually were undecided about where to stay until about a week before our trip. We had reservations at the Allure, but decided to cancel them. I went directly to the hotel's website and they were offering a special for multiple night reservations. We paid an average of $70 per night including all taxes and fees which we thought to be very reasonable. We do dot have any regrets about our hotel decision.

The beds and pillows were comfortable. In fact, my husband actually commented the bed was too comfortable after we "slept in" much later than planned one day. The room had a microwave and refrigerator. The microwave worked well and the refrigerator was good enough for keeping drinks cool but I didn't trust it for milk products. It didn't seem cold enough. I did not, however, check to see if I could adjust the temperature at all and I did not make any complaints/requests about it. Our refrigerator did not have one of those tiny freezers...only refrigerator. There was a sitting chair in the room. There was also a desk with a desk chair. There was a nice, decent-sized, flat screen TV.

The bathrooms show a bit of wear, as in the tub was a bit stained making it look dirty, but it was clean. Housekeeping came daily and appropriately cleaned the room and changed out towels that had been left on the floor. I did not inspect the sheets closely enough to know if they were changed, but I don't change my sheets at home in less than a week anyway, so I'm not sure why people expect it in a hotel.

The front desk staff was friendly and helpful to us. I was trying to print something from the public computers and of course I was in a hurry because I didn't want to have to pay for another 15 minutes of use. I couldn't get the page to print and one of the ladies at the desk gave me her email address to send it to her and she printed it for me.

We ate at the breakfast buffet one day and the food was good and choices abundant. The staff was friendly. Juice is included in the cost of the buffet, but refills on the juice are not included. Refills on coffee and tea are included. The little store was quite convenient.

We had our car with us, so we did not use any of the shuttle services. They did tell us, however, that if we planned to use the shuttle for Universal we should schedule a day in advance.

The hotel location was great. It's very close to Universal, Sea World and the water parks, the outlet shopping on International Drive, various restaurants including Denny's, McDonald's, Dunkin Donuts, Buffalo Wild Wings, and many many more very close. There is also a liquor store across the street. It's located just off I-4. There was a security guard at both entrance gates seemingly 24hrs a day based on our entrances/exits. Neither of us thought it was too loud at any point in time.

One warning...the property is owned by Wyndham. Upon check in, you will likely be given a slip to take to the ticket desk "for discount theme park tickets." I naively thought they offered a small discount for staying at their property until they explained at the ticket desk. The discount is if you agree to go to Wyndham's fancy resort located very close to Disney and listen to a 2hr time-share like presentation you will save $100 on theme park tickets. The presentation was good and they were not terribly pushy. The property is beautiful and very enticing. If you decide to buy in, you will definitely be there a lot longer than 2hrs. If you decide to go to the presentation, do your homework in advance and research the Wyndham Resorts time share, even if you don't have plans of buying.

All in all, it was a great experience. As others have said, it's not a fancy place, but it was clean and comfortable and priced appropriately. We agree we would stay there again!

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Erin Q
Hi Erin Q-

Thank you so much for the kind review. We appreciate it.

Please note that our property is not owned by Wyndham. Rosen Hotels & Resorts is owned and operated by Mr. Harris Rosen.

Thanks again. We hope you have the opportunity to come back. If you need anything, please let me know!

Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

I stayed here in November 2013 for 2 weeks with my partner, my daughter and both sets of parents, staff were always friendly, we needed someone up to the room twice and both times they came up very quickly, housekeeping were great aswell, room is a good size and the sliding door is a good addition too (they didn't have this last time I came) great location, shuttle or taxi to Universal, IRide to Seaworld and Aquatica, when we were standing at the bus stop one day a man approached us saying he had a minibus and gave us a leaflet, he ended up taking us to Disney for $60 return between 7 of us which wasn't bad! Will be back April 2016!

Stayed November 2013
1 Thank 61glasgow
RosenHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Rosen Inn International, responded to this review, 22 February 2014
We think you are great, 61glasgow!

Thank you so much for staying with us and for reviewing the property.

We hope you come back again in the future. We have a room with your name on it!

New Milford, Connecticut
Reviewed 19 February 2014

This was my second stay at Rosen International. My first stay was a few years back when it was undergoing a complete renovation and I got room for $38 dollars a night. This visit found some normal wear and tear but was clean and adequate, especially considering it only cost $62 dollars a night. Hotel is very close to Universal and a couple of the water parks. My plans were for Epcot and it was an easy 15 minute drive. The hotel has a restaurant that serves dinner and a buffet breakfast ,as well as a bar and small market. We went to the breakfast buffet and had no complaints about the food or service. Coffee from the market later that evening was also not bad. Bottom line is that this is not the Hilton but it also doesn't charge like one! My only negative comment.....upon checking in the front desk ,staff which were all very pleasant, sweetly told me that my room overlooked the pool. What I was not told was the pool was empty! For my 2 night stay this was not a problem but I would not have been happy if I was staying for a week. I would most likely stay at this hotel again. If you are trying to do Disney on a budget, this is a great option......just make sure there is going to be water in the pool!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank LLea
Thank you for the kind review, LLea.

I’m sorry about the pool situation. That is not a great start. The pool is being refurbished and is almost done.

The other pool is still up and going but they should have mentioned that to you upon your requests….so sorry.

We hope you come back. If you do… let me know. I’ll get you a pool view (with water!)

Thanks so much!