Spent a week here from 27th April. Room 1334 on ground floor .Couldn't get our door opened even though green light showed when we swiped key card. Reported this to reception who quickly sent security over to help. We learned we had to pull door towards us before using handle and hey presto it works. Easy when you know. Room nicely furnished. Traditional but good quality. Well equipped. Iron/ironing board, safe, microwave, coffee machine, hair drier. Bathroom with bath for me and shower for my other half who was well impressed with the simple but effective act of having a weight in the bottom of shower curtain so it didnt cling to you while showering. He reported the shower was good. The bathroom mirror didn't steam up so ventilation was effective. Bedding was SO comfortable, could have stayed all day if not had parks to visit. Room not noisy apart from foot traffic , voices and luggage being trundled back and forward by people arriving late. Everywhere was clean and tidy. Staff very helpful. We opted not to have a car this time and used hotel shuttle to go to Universal. Great location. Short drive to Universal and easy to get transport to Disney, about 20/30 min. drive away. Taxi cost us $45 to Disney but we saved on car, insurance, parking etc. Had breakfast first morning in hotel but found lots of lovely places nearby. Same for dinner. The hotel all you can eat buffet was very good but it's nice to find different places to eat. International Drive means you're spoiled for choice. The i-ride and lynx buses stop just outside hotel on i-drive. The hotel may not look that impressive from outside but well worth going inside. Would certainly stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Rosen Inn International, an affordable Orlando vacation hotel near Universal Orlando(R) Resort, minutes away from world-famous entertainment and shopping, and at the center of International Drive. The Rosen Inn International hotel-also close to Wet 'n Wild(R), SeaWorld(R) Orlando, and Walt Disney World(R) theme parks-offers more than convenience in location. It offers comfort, security, and its own set of luxuries-and there's never a resort fee. Our deluxe standard double guestroom features two Simmons' Beautyrest(R) pillow-top mattress perfect for relaxing after a day at the theme parks while you enjoy premium cable channels or a movie on the 32" HDTV. Every guestroom comes stocked with a hairdryer, mini-refrigerator, microwave, iron and full-size iron board, single-serve coffee maker, radio alarm clock, and an electronic safe big enough for your laptop. We also have ADA compliant rooms with roll-in shower access. At Rosen Hotel & Resorts, our effort to provide a comfortable experience and stay also with peace of mind; our guests' safety is a top priority. Uniformed security officers patrol hotel grounds 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our gated parking is also patrolled by security officers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, TravelUp, HostelWorld, Splitty, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rosen Inn International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn International Drive Hotel Orlando
- Quality Inn Orlando
- Orlando Quality Inn
- Rosen Inn International Orlando, Florida