My first review, so here it goes..
This is my 4th time in Florida, and 1st time in a hotel here (all other stays were in a villa, with family)
Currently staying here in the Rosen inn, and have been here since the 9th July.
First impressions of hotel was that it looked very clean and grounds are kept immaculate.. upon arrival to the front desk we were seen to immediately and within 5mins had our keys..
As a smoker, here is where I asked the question "where are your smoking areas?" To which the guy replied "there aren't any, just smoke outside your room".. quite odd.. seen a few reviews on this matter, so thought I would mention this, as I don't believe in making people who don't smoke be put around it, would rather go to a smoking area..
Upon getting to the room (3602) we had a beautiful view, could see universal studios, fun spot, and I-drive, which looks amazing at night.. room was clean and tidy.. bit outdated but who cares when your out all day in the parks? Will agree with many other posts, the air con is very noisy, and to those light sleepers will probably keep you awake.. all the things you need in the room: safe, tv, hair dryer, coffee maker, fridge etc..
The beds and pillows are so comfortable!
Security is posted at both entrances checking everyone's passes and they do a lot of waking around the grounds and by the rooms, which I though was very good..
The shop is very convenient, but a bit pricey.. cannot comment on food, as we never ate here.
The hotel is in a very convenient location on I-drive for breakfast, lunch and dinner..
Also cannot comment on the transportation services, as we had hired a car.. i would say, in the car..hotel is 10 min drive from universal, 15min from sea world/aquatica, and around 30mins from Disney(all traffic dependant of course).
To experience the whole of Florida, I would say you definitely need a car..
Overall, this hotel is clean and tidy and is a good place to put your head down after long days at the parks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Rosen Inn International, an affordable Orlando vacation hotel near Universal Orlando(R) Resort, minutes away from world-famous entertainment and shopping, and at the center of International Drive. The Rosen Inn International hotel-also close to Wet 'n Wild(R), SeaWorld(R) Orlando, and Walt Disney World(R) theme parks-offers more than convenience in location. It offers comfort, security, and its own set of luxuries-and there's never a resort fee. Our deluxe standard double guestroom features two Simmons' Beautyrest(R) pillow-top mattress perfect for relaxing after a day at the theme parks while you enjoy premium cable channels or a movie on the 32" HDTV. Every guestroom comes stocked with a hairdryer, mini-refrigerator, microwave, iron and full-size iron board, single-serve coffee maker, radio alarm clock, and an electronic safe big enough for your laptop. We also have ADA compliant rooms with roll-in shower access. At Rosen Hotel & Resorts, our effort to provide a comfortable experience and stay also with peace of mind; our guests' safety is a top priority. Uniformed security officers patrol hotel grounds 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our gated parking is also patrolled by security officers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, TravelUp, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Rosen Inn International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn International Drive Hotel Orlando
- Quality Inn Orlando
- Orlando Quality Inn
- Rosen Inn International Orlando, Florida